Home
I wound up with a couple of Colt WC LWTs. Both are aluminum framed, checkered front-straps and main spring assemblies, Novaks front and rear, etc. One is a Commander-frame and the other is an OM-frame. Both slide assemblies are Commander-length with all the Wiley Clapp enhanced features.

I prefer the CCO for EDC, so I'm planning to sell the LWT Commander-frame version. It's had about 100 rounds or less through it because once I bought the CCO I developed a preference for it.

Thinking of listing it here on the Free Classifieds so need some help with current fair value of the LWT Commander. Thanks.
For the LWT Commander I'd start at $1000 and see how it goes. I've got one and it has a unique combination of features that are hard to find all in one gun. Particularly the lack of front cocking serrations, the 25LPI checkering and Novak gold bead front sight.
You can get a $1000.00 for it period. No nonsense Custom shop gun. Shoots to point of aim. 100% Reliable. Those teardrop Grips can not be beat. Wide rear sight is the best.
What's the slogan? "Everything you need and nothing you don't"

As good as Customs three times the cost.

I know, I have them all.
Thank you both. Your assessment of the WCs matches mine exactly. A bargain for the price and a set of features you'd have to spend a lot on in the after market to put together.. Both have been completely reliable. I've shot the CCO quite a bit more and it's become my main EDC - I know I can count on it if it ever comes down to the situations we all hope never happen.
I had one, with the brass bead and realy liked it. I wanted an FNP with Trijicon as a hunting handgun so traded it off. I still miss that gun. but moved the FNP and now have a G40 MOS. Although I do miss the Colt, it has been a logical series or trades for what I wanted.
© 24hourcampfire