Home
LGS has one. Darn nice looking revolver. Dustin Linebaugh involved in a advisory capacity?
I have one on the way. I was about to send off my 7.5 inch Bisley to be shortened and CCHd when they announced those. I'm anxious to get a look at it.
I think you'll like it. The one I'm looking at is really nice with great CCH colors. Just bad timing to buy it, but I think I'm gonna have to find a way:)
http://tooeleshootingsupply.com/sho...uted-cylinder-talo-exclusive-ruger-0407/
Got mine for $879 shipped and they were in stock.
https://www.mrgundealer.com/handgun...4mag-75-barrel-turnbull-color-case-blued

Not the bisley but still nice.
Went back and took a second look. They Dropped the price from 999$ to 899$ and I put 200$ down and layed it away.
Beautiful gun. The grip fit is a tiny bit off, but I have plans for a nicer set of grips anyway
Originally Posted by byron
Went back and took a second look. They Dropped the price from 999$ to 899$ and I put 200$ down and layed it away.
Beautiful gun. The grip fit is a tiny bit off, but I have plans for a nicer set of grips anyway

Sweet. When you get it, please post some pics rather than the online images. I'm sure yours will be better.
EE, I have resisted doing pics(Time and a lack of patience) but I just may have to get with the program:)
I figured I'd bring this back to the top with a picture.

Bottom is the actual Turnbull Bisley 45 that the thread is discussing. Top is a Turnbull SBH 44 Mag that I converted into a Bisley.

[Linked Image]
Nice!
Very nice.
I wonder if they fix the stupid Ruger cylinder throats.
Considering the price of a standard Ruger, those are really reasonable.
Took delivery of mine a couple weeks ago. Outside of the color case, I guess you could say it is pretty much typical Ruger. The trigger has some creep, but not too bad. The cylinder does not rotate back to line up with the loading gate if you rotate it a little too far( Kinda wish it did, but no biggie)
Dillonbuck, The cylinder throats seem to be .451.
Our LGS had one in that had me drooling and considering buying it but their price was a bit north of $1k and couldn't justify it. In the $8-900 range some of you are posting, it would have gone home with me...
One just sold on Gunbroker last week for $635...freakin STEAL at that price!
© 24hourcampfire