Home
in the jan/2018 issue of gun digest page 18 article by richard mann on holsters.
mentions a holster called the summer classic, made by barranti leather. I think i am going to have to get
one of these. most holsters for these single actions are cowboy type or designed to be worn outside the pants.
this is a iwb holster, pretty cool
He is a member of the Single Action Forums and his work is very well liked over there.

When I bought an old Lawrence holster for my Pre-27 and the snap broke, he had me ship it to him and he fixed it for free...

Nice guy and quite the craftsman...

Bob
I agree, his quality is too notch. You can't go wrong with a holster by Barranti. I have a three of his and they are well worth the wait
I have always been kind of a sucker for good leather. running through his webside some of the engraved stuff is right fine. I think people underestimate some times how fast you can pull a single action. And i like the idea you can put the holster on or take it off easily. Lot of times with a handgun its on the seat next to me in a vehcile, and i only put it on when leaving the vehicle.
rjm, would you believe i haven't bought a new gun this year?
only three or four i keep looking at.
© 24hourcampfire