Home
Posted By: Slope77 New Browning Hi Power - 02/12/18
What would you estimate the value of a NIB Browning Hi Power to be? Recent production, standard with adjustable sights.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: New Browning Hi Power - 02/12/18
Originally Posted by Slope77
What would you estimate the value of a NIB Browning Hi Power to be? Recent production, standard with adjustable sights.

At least what the current retail price is/was and more. It may also depend what model your pistol is, of the two models last offered:

Hi Power Mk III - matte black, steel slide with epoxy finish, & composite grip panels.
Hi Power Standard (Classic) - Polished blued, walnut grip panels with cut checkering.

As Fabrique Nationale has not listed a current Hi Power for some years now,
and Browning has just recently discontinued their line of the pistol . . .
The price of a NIB Hi-Power is only going to sky rocket.

Don't be in a hurry to sell . . .

Posted By: Slope77 Re: New Browning Hi Power - 02/13/18
Thanks for your reply. It is a standard with adjustable sights. I’m not in a hurry to sell - I’m wondering if I should be in a hurry to buy.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: New Browning Hi Power - 02/13/18
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Originally Posted by Slope77

At least what the current retail price is/was and more. It may also depend what model your pistol is, of the two models last offered:

Hi Power Mk III - matte black, steel slide with epoxy finish, & composite grip panels.
Hi Power Standard (Classic) - Polished blued, walnut grip panels with cut checkering.

As Fabrique Nationale has not listed a current Hi Power for some years now,
and Browning has just recently discontinued their line of the pistol . . .
The price of a NIB Hi-Power is only going to sky rocket.

Don't be in a hurry to sell . . .

Hi Power has been discontinued before. I certainly think values could go up, but I wouldn't count on any "skyrocketing" anytime soon. There's a good 50/50 chance they could go back into production. Just takes one military customer to place a large order for parts and they'll tool back up.
© 24hourcampfire