Home
For a model 69 smith, and because I like cool shiit. Grin

Leather, got some ideas I’m pondering. Or anyone come recommend?

Thanks Jud
Yessir, I do. See my post below that shows a few pics. Shoot me a PM with your email address and we can go from there.
I'll try to post a pic or two here:
[img]https://imgur.com/gallery/a4sWe[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/gallery/EseqP[/img]
Nice looking stuff there.

I like the pancake with the thumb break.

I have been wanting to make one myself, for a S&W M21, 44 Special 4".
Fixed sight slender barreled N frame.

But yours look nicer than the ones I make. I think I might need to talk to you!
Triggernosis is your man. He did some custom work on a holster of mine and it was perfect, plus he was very generous about the price. I HIGHLY recommend him and know you will be more than happy with his work. He's a great guy to deal with.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Yessir, I do. See my post below that shows a few pics. Shoot me a PM with your email address and we can go from there.

You got a PM
Originally Posted by wildhobbybobby
Triggernosis is your man. He did some custom work on a holster of mine and it was perfect, plus he was very generous about the price. I HIGHLY recommend him and know you will be more than happy with his work. He's a great guy to deal with.

Thanks for the kind words, sir - I hope that holster is working out well for you.

If y'all would like to see some more pictures of my work, I have an Instagram site: anderson_custom_leather
This is still a "hobby" business for me, at least until I retire from my "real" job in 5 yrs.
Triggernosis, I sent you a PM
Not a member but Mike Barranti.

http://www.barrantileather.com/
Simply Rugged. Rob Leahy is the owner. Contact him, he's a great guy.
I'm not going to speak for him but he does variations on his designs and is very receptive to modifications.

https://www.simplyrugged.com/
+1 for Tom Anderson, aka Triggernosis, just received his holster yesterday for my S & W 63, and it is a quality holster at a very reasonable price, and a two-week wait.
Tim
Originally Posted by TimZ
+1 for Tom Anderson, aka Triggernosis, just received his holster yesterday for my S & W 63, and it is a quality holster at a very reasonable price, and a two-week wait.
Tim

Thanks, Tim! That rig turned out nice, I thought, and now I've got to make one for my dad since he loaned me the gun to make the form.
Cool thanks guys I’m shopping....
Originally Posted by Judman
For a model 69 smith, and because I like cool shiit. Grin

Leather, got some ideas I’m pondering. Or anyone come recommend?

Thanks Jud

Jud, did you receive my e-mail response to your inquiry?
Have I got a guy for you! His name is Daniel Feijoo in Arcadia FL and he makes the most amazing leather products I've ever seen.His email is [email protected]
He made me bandoleer holster for my Dan Wesson super mag w/10" barrel and scope in a leather color called peanut butter that is incredible.PM me an email address and I'll send you a pic of it
Yes sir I started following your Instagram as well. I need more pics, nothing has really caught my eye yet
Alright, I know they’re knife sheaths, but the tooling, conchos, and skin/hide inlaw is what I’m liking, that style if that makes sense?? I’ve emailed parsons with no response...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I would call Mike Barranti as he will do whatever you desire as noted in your sheath photos.
If you like exotic overlays, shark and elephant are always nice. A holster is a bit different from those knife sheaths.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'm going to see a fella in Lake Tapps this week about having a holster done for a SW model 15. Couple folks around here have recommend him.

I'm looking for something kinda in the Threepersons style. Floral carving.

I let ya know what I see.
Copy post pics of yours too when ya get er. Thanks
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm going to see a fella in Lake Tapps this week about having a holster done for a SW model 15. Couple folks around here have recommend him.

I'm looking for something kinda in the Threepersons style. Floral carving.

I let ya know what I see.

Can you give me the information? I live in Lake Tapps, WA.
Thank you!
Apparently I'm too freakin retarded to post pics, but anyway, here is kinda what I'm looking for :

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/medium/66190.jpg

Sent ya a PM Sportsdad.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm going to see a fella in Lake Tapps this week about having a holster done for a SW model 15.

When are you doing that? You’ll be in my neighborhood.

As to custom leather I’m assuming you mean D.A. Leonard out in Carbonado?
Oh ya I like that, but with a couple other thing done
Mallard - I was up there yesterday. Oakley Gun Leather.
Haven't talked to DA Leonard yet.

Shoot me a message if you want to grab a beer some time.

JM - I'm thinking nicely tooled leather and a shiny blue smith with smooth giraffe bone, ivory, or similar magna's. Low key pimp, if you will smile
© 24hourcampfire