Home
Posted By: smithrjd An even older Classic - 03/15/18
Finally figured out how to get pictures resized.. A 1916 S&W 22/32 Heavy Frame Target. Bit of a misnomer, it's an I frame even smaller than a J frame..

Attached picture 2232.jpg
Posted By: Steelhead Re: An even older Classic - 03/16/18
That should make it a Bekaert, very cool.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: An even older Classic - 03/16/18
It might be from the second series of Bekaert's, I would have to get a letter. It's all matching even the grips. For now it just goes to the range and gets shot, very accurate as well.
Cool pistol!!
Posted By: lastround Re: An even older Classic - 03/16/18
You and Steelhead find all the cool old guns.
Posted By: kenster99 Re: An even older Classic - 03/23/18
[Linked Image]

Thought that was mine , had to go fetch mine!
Posted By: Woodpecker Re: An even older Classic - 03/23/18
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Finally figured out how to get pictures resized.. A 1916 S&W 22/32 Heavy Frame Target. Bit of a misnomer, it's an I frame even smaller than a J frame..

I should be embarrassed here but how do you resize your photos ? Sorry for taking up valuable space with such but.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: An even older Classic - 03/23/18
It came from an estate, advertised as an old S&W 22. Asked for pictures and knew what it was right away. Quite a bit of honest wear, but still for 102 it is doing very well. The family was originally from the Bay Area, so it might indeed be a "real" Bekaert as that is where Bekaert's shop was located.

I have windows 10, and the photo editor and paint don't resize well, I downloaded a free Photo editor (Polarr) from the Windows store. It seems to work well.
Posted By: EdM Re: An even older Classic - 03/24/18
Mine is crazy accurate with Aguila Pistol Match.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Oregon45 Re: An even older Classic - 03/24/18
Local shop has one tagged at $1200 that looks just like EdM's. May have to start negotiations...
© 24hourcampfire