Home
Posted By: FieldGrade New holster for my 1911. - 11/01/18
Got it from a guy from TX named Picketwire 1881 on Etsy...$55 + $9 shipping.

Immaculate work and snug as a young vagina. (As best as I can remember anyway)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: New holster for my 1911. - 11/01/18
i have one of that style. the only disatvantage i have found it is open to rain, etc., and in certain conditions like real dusty conditions, gun is covered in dirt.
Posted By: MOGC Re: New holster for my 1911. - 11/01/18
Good looking belt slide. Occasionally when you sit down the muzzle of a longer barreled gun will hit the chair and pop the gun up in the holster. Compacts dont have that issue much.
Nice!!!!
I don't CC so it'll just be used for woods bumming......I think it'll work out.
Very nice. Love the weave on that yaqui slide.
Posted By: Redneck Re: New holster for my 1911. - 11/02/18
Very nice!
Posted By: dave284 Re: New holster for my 1911. - 11/02/18
I've always loved the look of the slides like that but have never owned one for fear that , as already mentioned, it may pop up when sitting or that something may either plug the muzzle or at least damage the crown.

It is good looking though.
Originally Posted by dave284
I've always loved the look of the slides like that but have never owned one for fear that , as already mentioned, it may pop up when sitting or that something may either plug the muzzle or at least damage the crown.

It is good looking though.

I'm not too worried.....I doubt that I'll carry it very often and when I do it'll just be casual woods bumming.
I just wanted to have a holster for my home defense handgun so I can get it out of the house/nightstand once in a while.
I use the hunter style holsters with full cover and retention straps for my trap line/bunny hunting guns.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: New holster for my 1911. - 11/03/18
I like that.
I use the Wilderness Tactical Zip Slide for my compact semi-auto. It's an awesome piece, but I sure like that look of that leather with your wood grips. Nice set-up!
© 24hourcampfire