Home
Posted By: GreatWaputi 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Trouble free rounds through my P365.
Posted By: Lennie Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
One of my favorite gun stores has sold over 50 without one coming back for issues.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Mine runs.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Any trigger sticking issues ?
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Yeah, the trigger sticks every 3rd or 4th shot, that's why I posted it's been trouble free.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Mine sticks on full auto, briefly.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Well, no need asking about the quality/crispness of the trigger then.
Posted By: deflave Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/26/19
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

It's not supposed to do that.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
Except for the front night sight being dead right out of the box, mine's been flawless for 350.
Thankfully the shop replaced it while I waited. Sumbitches made me walk around the store and buy a couple of other things while I waited. It's a conspiracy.
Posted By: MOGC Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
Interesting P365 owners feel the need to report their pistol is NOT malfunctioning.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
Originally Posted by MOGC
Interesting P365 owners feel the need to report their pistol is NOT malfunctioning.

Appears so, I own 3 Sigs and was hoping for some sensible responses...looks like the Ultra Compact just moved to the front of the line.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19

Beats talkin' sports

It’s no different than when the first glocks came out that gun store rentals kept track of the number of rounds fired.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Well, no need asking about the quality/crispness of the trigger then.
the trigger is hands down better than the Glock trigger, short reset, smooth pull, no issues at all with my two P365 guns. I am as of now not sold on the P320, my hands on research is telling me the G19X is the better gun, in the G43 size the P365 in my hands outperforms the shield, G26 size guns and the G43.

On 601, the trigger return spring will snap, LOL. grin
Yeah, the trigger sticks every 3rd or 4th shot, that's why I posted it's been trouble free.

LOL. grin
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Mine sticks on full auto, briefly.

Do you mean full semi-auto? LOL. grin

I know, right. That says something right there. grin
850 rounds on my Glock 26 Gen 5 (purchased last month). Nothing broke yet and no failures to fire. But then, who's surprised? LOL. grin
Posted By: JOG Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
400,000 Glocks recalled in 1992, the biggest in the history of firearms. Just a number.
Originally Posted by JOG
400,000 Glocks recalled in 1992, the biggest in the history of firearms. Just a number.

The size of the recall reflected the market share.
Originally Posted by JOG

[Linked Image]
The Glock 26 is a fat little pig gun with no other redeeming characteristics than the name Glock stamped on it. Outdated technology for a compact gun.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sgt217 Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
The Tallahassee Florida PD has a Glock 17 with last I knew around a million rounds fired without a cleaning or a misfire...And that was 6 years ago...
Posted By: gmoats Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19

GW, my wife and I each have one with no issues so far (granted they haven't seen hard use yet). Having said that, I had a sit-down conversation (i.e. it wasn't just an offhand comment while passing each other in the aisle) with Dave Spaulding of Handgun Combatives while at the SHOT show. He mentioned that he liked the new Glock 48 so I asked him what he thought of the 365 Sig.....his comment was that he's never had one make it thru a class yet. He's had a number of shooters attend with them, but none have made it all the way thru.....one lady had hers dump on the first day so she borrowed one on the second day and it shot craps too. Overall he's not impressed. Kind of made me want to take a class with mine and see how it goes.
gmoats, just another Glock fan boy spreading fake news.
Originally Posted by gmoats

GW, my wife and I each have one with no issues so far (granted they haven't seen hard use yet). Having said that, I had a sit-down conversation (i.e. it wasn't just an offhand comment while passing each other in the aisle) with Dave Spaulding of Handgun Combatives while at the SHOT show. He mentioned that he liked the new Glock 48 so I asked him what he thought of the 365 Sig.....his comment was that he's never had one make it thru a class yet. He's had a number of shooters attend with them, but none have made it all the way thru.....one lady had hers dump on the first day so she borrowed one on the second day and it shot craps too. Overall he's not impressed. Kind of made me want to take a class with mine and see how it goes.

It could be that they are destined to be "carry a lot, shoot a little" handguns, along the lines of the Kel-Tec P3AT.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19

I don’t.
Posted By: JOG Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/27/19
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JOG

Yeah, it was every Glock pistol sold in the US to-date. In keeping with the cute cartoons you posted regarding the Sig, the Glock recall was also due to firing when dropped. The difference is that the Glocks went auto.
How can this be? Glocks are perfect! Then they forget that the heavenly pistol Glock had start up problems. Sad that people get so wrapped up in a brand that they cannot see the forest for the trees. I have glocks and sigs, some pistols in from one company are better than some from the other company. Neither expecially glock has been handed down from the heavens.
Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JOG

Yeah, it was every Glock pistol sold in the US to-date. In keeping with the cute cartoons you posted regarding the Sig, the Glock recall was also due to firing when dropped. The difference is that the Glocks went auto.

Let's see the video of that happening.
Posted By: JOG Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/28/19
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Then they forget that the heavenly pistol Glock had start up problems.

Startup? How 'bout those G17M's recalled due to the slides flying off during dry firing? wink
Posted By: jimmyp Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/28/19
Nah, had to be fake news, the glock is perfect. Why I bet they have a bunch of marketing geniuses just wracking their brains right now regarding just "what" they could do to add more perfection to a perfect product! In my opinion if they added horse s-hit to the box it came in the glock boys would spend days Oing and Ahing while discussing the new edible packing material in the box. We got Baptists, Methodists and now the Glocktist religion.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/30/19
New vlogger torture test for jimmyp.

[video:youtube] https://youtube.com/watch?v=bWEJuzO7BVM[/video]
Posted By: jimmyp Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/30/19
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

nice!
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 600 and counting.... - 01/30/19
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

That guy is pretty brave.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/16/19
Just passed the 1k round mark and not a single hitch. I'm going to buy another as soon as I can find one.
Posted By: deflave Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/16/19
You're gonna get pretty good with that thing.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/16/19
Originally Posted by deflave
You're gonna get pretty good with that thing.

That's what she said..... grin
Posted By: deflave Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/16/19
BA-DA-BOM...
Posted By: dodgefan Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/16/19

I have never met Gmoats in person, but I have talked to him on the phone and through Email's.

My impression was that while he may have his favorite pistols he is very much objective in evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/16/19
Nah, had to be fake news, the glock is perfect. Why I bet they have a bunch of marketing geniuses just wracking their brains right now regarding just "what" they could do to add more perfection to a perfect product! In my opinion if they added horse s-hit to the box it came in the glock boys would spend days Oing and Ahing while discussing the new edible packing material in the box. We got Baptists, Methodists and now the Glocktist religion.

Did you have an 'uncle' named Glock that visited while daddy was at work?
Posted By: Savuti Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
Originally Posted by dodgefan

I have never met Gmoats in person, but I have talked to him on the phone and through Email's.

My impression was that while he may have his favorite pistols he is very much objective in evaluating strengths and weaknesses.

I know Greg from K.C. 30 plus years ago, and I can confirm your impression.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
Nah, my mom was too smart to let a glocktist into the house. I got 1200 on my first P365 now, it’s meant to be carried a lot and shot a little. I don’t know Gmoats and was not attacking him personally. If you have a personal gun failure then post it up. Johns mother in laws brothers second cousins bosses mothers sons statement could be fact or fiction.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
For TRH. You can skip to 16:50.

Wild Bill Hickok 45 nails it P365>G43X. Glock has got to become more innovative, its as H45 says, a very competitive market.. On the other hand based on my personal abilities and examination I will not replace any G19 or G17 that I have with the Sig 320. In my hands a Gen 3 17 is twice as precise as the two 320's I have shot. One 320 had a red dot on it the romeo something or another, still no dice, the cheap ass plastic sights on the old large frame technology in my hands out shot the new cooler 320. For those of you from Rio Linda as el rushbo would say, I am not a fanboy of any company.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
......Glock has got to become more innovative............

I've wondered how much it would take for Glock (or an aftermarket company) to make a thin metal wall mag (maybe from mag catch down) that would double to single stack and work in existing Glock designs?
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
I love Glocks, but they're way behind the curve. As I said before, 10 years ago a single stack G19 would've been fantastic. Today, not so much.
glock carbine also would have been nice, Pride Goeth before the fall....
Posted By: JOG Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
I love Glocks, but they're way behind the curve. As I said before, 10 years ago a single stack G19 would've been fantastic. Today, not so much.

While admitting his Glock bias, for the last several years it's not unusual for Hickok45 to review pistols he prefers to the Glock offerings. What stops him from switching to a different brand, he says, is the accumulation of Glock magazines, holsters, etc. that he has amassed over the years.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/17/19
Says his every day carry gun right now is a Sig P365 in the video review of the G43x.
Posted By: JOG Re: 600 and counting.... - 02/18/19
Yep, I saw that. He didn't have much good to say about the 43X - he should do a review on the Band-Aid he uses. smile
© 24hourcampfire