Home
Posted By: Orville BFR and Glockdufus same dud? - 06/14/19
Sometime many has got to wonder of the possiblitity that BFR can also be Glock Dudus? Also thieir is jimmP who also may be BFR or DeFlavor? Thier so many who is not who they is.
I get the anonymity of a screen name to protect one's privacy. But I always try to conduct myself as if everyone knows who I am (some here do.) I have no use for another screen name. I pity those who do.
Originally Posted by Orville
Sometime many has got to wonder of the possiblitity that BFR can also be Glock Dudus? Also thieir is jimmP who also may be BFR or DeFlavor? Thier so many who is not who they is.

Thanks for explaining that so clearly.
Is Orville really Wilbur?
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Yeah they're one and the same.
[Linked Image]
They most definitely are not the same person.

Was “dud” deliberate or a typo? :-)
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. The Illuminati is illuminating and pontificating.
^^^^^^^
How do you decide how many "Ha" to type?

BFR and Glockdufus same dud?

No, glockdufus only acts like an idiot, bfrshooter doesn’t act
I think the above is accurate. Doofus is a troll. BFR is a true idiot. Important distinction.
Have fun, My info was hard won from years and years of testing. I consider Glockdufus as intelligent and asks for answers instead of being a know it all. The distinction is a smart person wants to learn more and I can't compete with those that forget what finger they had up their butt before picking their nose.
I would guess most had liberal arts in school so have fun finding work as it failed big time. I would bet most here can't solder copper pipe and sure can't make a revolver shoot unless you quote gun rags. The illuminate here want a rub off from a person they did no know or met. .
See, very very different stupidity and ignorance
The types of dumbasses that have infested what was once a pretty decent subsection of this forum are one of the reasons I rarely post these days.

Between tards, phonies/BS artists and trolls, it is really not worth the time.

Time better spent outside anyways..
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The types of dumbasses that have infested what was once a pretty decent subsection of this forum are one of the reasons I rarely post these days.

Iron Truth.

Can’t let those types win
Originally Posted by jwp475

well this place has collected an interesting array of personalities. The nice thing is that there are a lot of people here that have real knowledge.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Well this place has collected an interesting array of personalities. The nice thing is that there are a lot of people here that have real knowledge.

- Why Thank You!
Posted By: johnw Re: BFR and Glockdufus same dud? - 06/15/19

They win every time they get a response.
Originally Posted by johnw
f

They win every time they get a response.

They win only I they run posters away, that’s the only way they win
You respond to them and they hang around.

That is a win in their life

And some better posters will avoid the forum because of it.

You get fruit from the trees you feed
Everyone knows some moron who doesn't understand the things they know.

Most of us know someone who may or may not know anything but they hang around to yank someones chain.

I believe these descriptions cover most of the pissant trolls here on the campfire. They are weeds among the fruit trees. It is illegal to kill them and the only way to effectively deal with them is to deny them any response.
You respond to them and they hang around.

That is a win in their life

And some better posters will avoid the forum because of it.

You get fruit from the trees you feed

Everyone knows some moron who doesn't understand the things they know.

Most of us know someone who may or may not know anything but they hang around to yank someones chain.

I believe these descriptions cover most of the pissant trolls here on the campfire. They are weeds among the fruit trees. It is illegal to kill them and the only way to effectively deal with them is to deny them any response.

Never happen someone will always reply, fact of life.
Is that a 3rd description for trolls?
Thank you for a revelation that has now been revealed. We are all grateful.
S H I T posters do it because they are narcissistic azzholes.
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
Thank you for a revelation that has now been revealed. We are all grateful.

[Linked Image]
^^^^^^^
OK, you responded. But I gotta admit, it was good.

I've never had any handle other than deflave.
Posted By: johnw Re: BFR and Glockdufus same dud? - 06/16/19
Originally Posted by deflave

I've never had any handle other than deflave.

Uh Huh? wink

Thier so many who is not who they is
Sig line material here...

I post under several 'aliases' ~ When I have something intelligent to say.
^^^^^^^
Yeah, you and seven other guys are Mule Deer, right? cool

well this place has collected an interesting array of personalities. The nice thing is that there are a lot of people here that have real knowledge.

I have searched for those but have not found any. I have never quoted anyone since most are not right anyway. My take is anyone that does not discuss or prove anything just copies others. So and so said this so it must be correct. Did you prove or fall for it? The language used here should not be tolerated and I refuse to cuss at anyone.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: BFR and Glockdufus same dud? - 06/17/19
Originally Posted by bfrshooter

I have searched for those but have not found any. I have never quoted anyone since most are not right anyway. My take is anyone that does not discuss or prove anything just copies others. So and so said this so it must be correct. Did you prove or fall for it? The language used here should not be tolerated and I refuse to cuss at anyone.

You're not looking then...........
I suppose you figure the rest of us should category you as such?
Posted By: johnw Re: BFR and Glockdufus same dud? - 06/18/19
Also thieir is jimmP who also may be BFR or DeFlavor?

Contemplation of the above has put a grin on my face for several days now.
I LOL'ed over that one too, John.
Was Hamlet written by William Shakespeare or by someone who called himself William Shakespeare?
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Was Hamlet written by William Shakespeare or by someone who called himself William Shakespeare?

I initially suspected JummyP wrote it; but if he did Polonius, Gertrude, Claudius and Hamlet would have all gotten whacked with 9mm's.
Hahaha
© 24hourcampfire