Home
Posted By: bluestem FNX 45 - 09/04/19
Anybody have this pistol? Thoughts?
Posted By: JBB111 Re: FNX 45 - 09/06/19
I have the tactical and it's a pleasure to shoot. Low recoil and the mag capacity both awesome. Best of luck
Posted By: Smiths_sideshop Re: FNX 45 - 09/08/19
I picked up a used one a few weeks ago. I've only put 500 or so rounds through it but really enjoy it so far.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: FNX 45 - 09/08/19
Great handgun. Mine was very accurate and reliable too.
And I really liked the magazine capacity.
Posted By: Potsy Re: FNX 45 - 09/09/19
Was offered a killer deal on one a while back and didn't bite as I'm currently dumping money into a rifle build. Shoulda bought it as it would have been impossible to have gotten burned.

The grip is a touch big for my taste, but not terribly uncomfortable (I liked the way it felt way better than a full size Glock .45). I liked every feature about the gun.

The only drawback is, compared to a gov't model 1911, they are huge. Definitely not a real handy CC piece. But in the right holster, I'd say it could be carried comfortably.

I've never shot one, but would love to give one a whirl. My opinion is totally un-qualified, but, FWIW, I've never read the first bad thing about them as far as function and accuracy.
Posted By: BluMtn Re: FNX 45 - 09/09/19
Had one that I really liked. yes it is a big gun but shoots really nice, unfortunately it was in the row boat with all my other guns when it capsized in a very deep lake.
© 24hourcampfire