Home
Posted By: rockchucker Beretta Model 81 magazine - 09/16/19
looking for some if anyone has any to spare

thanks
You got an Italian Police trade in from Classic Firearms? That's one of the down sides to them, i.e., the cost of spare mags. They are high.
Bobby, wish I'd seen this ealier. Was at a small gun show this afternoon.
yes i bought one. hope it looks as good as others
Good luck.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You got an Italian Police trade in from Classic Firearms? That's one of the down sides to them, i.e., the cost of spare mags.AVAILABILITY They are high. UNAVAILABLE

Fixed it for you!

Mike
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You got an Italian Police trade in from Classic Firearms? That's one of the down sides to them, i.e., the cost of spare mags.AVAILABILITY They are high. UNAVAILABLE

Fixed it for you!

Mike

When available, they are costly.
Yes I think $45-$50 but they'll probably last forever!!

Mike
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Beretta Model 81 magazine - 09/19/19
it happened again, after reading this thread i have one that was cherry picked out of the big box and set aside for me.
suppose to be like new.
and four mags are about the price of the gun.
These little guns have got to be a hoot to play with.
it is popped a few last night. pretty clean matches my beretta eighty4 3eighty
Either cdnn or Aim Surplus has the guns, they're selling again. Might want to check with them, see if they've got any mags.
I found two for mine at a small gun show last Sunday. They are not as nice as the one that came with the gun but they look like they'll work. They were a steal as the show had been lightly attended and the seller was willing to deal. A Benjamin got me the mags and a Brownell's sight pusher in an unopened box.

At the rates I've seen, $50 is not unusual for mags these days. Look at what new SIG, H&K, Beretta, etc are going for. Decent Glock and 1911 mags are in the upper $20 range and they are common. I guess it could be sticker shock but I've been shopping for Winchester 1905/1907/1910 mags and that is sticker shock. Even repros are going $50+ dollars if one is lucky with originals well over $100.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Beretta Model 81 magazine - 09/20/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Either cdnn or Aim Surplus has the guns, they're selling again. Might want to check with them, see if they've got any mags.

jgsales.com has them too
© 24hourcampfire