Home
Was gonna replace the Trijicon night sights, now I'm thinking of mix & matching a single front night sight and a normal adjustable rear sight.

Want to make sure I get the heights right.
Has anyone done this and have any advice?

Thanks all
One of the various Heinie sights in the straight 8 configuration is the way to go. I prefer the Slant Pro.
Originally Posted by kragman1
Was gonna replace the Trijicon night sights, now I'm thinking of mix & matching a single front night sight and a normal adjustable rear sight.

Want to make sure I get the heights right.
Has anyone done this and have any advice?

Thanks all

Trijicon HD.
Posted By: RJM Re: Glock 22 sight recommendations - 09/17/19
I have the TruGlo TFO on a G19/3 and a G40/4...can't say enough good about them. Several of my friends tried my 19 and bought TFOs or TFXs for their guns.

Really like that no matter what the lighting conditions are the sights always glow bright and are easily seen. Have been looking at putting a set of TFXs on the Commander I carry every day...

Bob
Originally Posted by RJM
I have the TruGlo TFO on a G19/3 and a G40/4...can't say enough good about them. Several of my friends tried my 19 and bought TFOs or TFXs for their guns.

Really like that no matter what the lighting conditions are the sights always glow bright and are easily seen.

I have them on my Glock 19, too. Almost as good as the Trijicon HDs I have on my Glock 17.
Posted By: TWR Re: Glock 22 sight recommendations - 09/17/19
I have Dawson's on a few of my pistols including my G45. FO front and plain black rear. About as good as it gets for range use but I did bend a front sight so my main carry gun has a Trijicon HD XR front with a Dawson plain black rear. The XR is a little thinner and works better for me with the Dawson rear rather than the wide U notch of the Trijicon.
I run the Truglow Tritium pro sights on my glocks. Kinda cool sights. In the daylight you have a large white dot up front similar to XS sights and the backsights are are a U style sight with blacked out tritium like the trijicon HD but in the dark you get your normal 3dot Tritium Glow
I put Ameriglo Pro-IDOT on a Glock 36. They're like the Straight 8 concept, only more visible to me in both day and night.

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

Here they are at night -

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You can buy them at Amazon. Their site says they're for Glock 17 & 19, but they also fit the Glock 22.

Click Here
Lots of good suggestions and lots of good sights. Any more I lean towards Warren Tactical and don't have a need for a rear tritium, but like the front tritium. If one wants both then he offers a good two dot system. The guy that designed them has an impressive resume. You might want to at least look at them before deciding.

I put a set of Night Fision sights on a G22 gen4 LEO trade that I picked up and am well pleased with them, especially the yellow front sight. The G22 had a fair amount of holster wear but the price was right and after a Cerakot desert sand on the shooter and the mags, the new sights really look super cool and effective and very very bright.
© 24hourcampfire