Home
Posted By: johnw Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
Had a PM when I booted up the laptop this morning. It was a troll letting me know that some of my remarks had hit home and that he had feelings.

Once again, against my better judgement, I replied and suggested that he might simply act like a regular guy.

Got another PM from the same troll this afternoon. He tells me what a regular guy he really is. He claims that his actions are the result of his hurt feelings here when he first posted and someone didn't treat him with the respect that he deserved.

So now he butterflies from thread to thread schitting on other's posts.

Anyone else here have any hurt feelings they wanna act out on?

Anyone else here believe that they can act on all of their feelings and be a regular bitch guy?

Trolls aint regular guys.

Trolls aint regular guys

Trolls AINT regular guys...

I know I'm likely pissing in the wind, here. I know that some of you think this stuff is entertaining or funny.
Leave the troll alone. Don't answer. Don't respond. Don't look.

It'll be a better place
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
LMAO! anyone that gets their feelers hurt or gives a flying f-ck about what anyone says or thinks on the internet is a no life weak sombitch, speaking of hurt, does this troll know how much it'd hurt if you simply fell on him, 6'8" and 400lbs wouldn't feel good, not to mention a dozen hammer fists against a truck bumper! laugh
Posted By: johnw Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
I said in a post yesterday that I didn't need the ignore feature to ignore him. If he keeps up the PM fest it'll be my only choice.
Posted By: johnw Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
Originally Posted by gunner500
LMAO! anyone that gets their feelers hurt or gives a flying f-ck about what anyone says or thinks on the internet is a no life weak sombitch, speaking of hurt, does this troll know how much it'd hurt if you simply fell on him, 6'8" and 400lbs wouldn't feel good, not to mention a dozen hammer fists against a truck bumper! laugh

Subaru bumper, Gunner

Sold both trucks...
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
LOL, okay, that'll have to work then ; ]
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
I'm bootie hurt because Demorats still suck air. I have to put up with them at work, liberals,worrying about whether the drug dealer, murderer, child molesters' feeling were hurt today by the mean corrections officer. While on a rant … drug dealers don't like me saying that they are child molesters because every one of them have given a girl drugs to loosen her britches. They don't care about age when getting someone hooked on drugs. RANT OVER Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: Yondering Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/11/19
Yup johnw, ignoring the troll is the best practice. You're right about him trolling here purely because of his hurt feelings and inability to handle them, I got a similar note from him a while back too. It ain't normal to act that way.
I got a love note from the troll as well, it was an easy pump and dump.

I guess his new tactic is to take every open forum post into private message land. I'm not playing that foolishness. I'm wrong enough for even answering his tripe on the open forum.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/12/19
Never pet retards. You start petting retards, pretty soon you've got a yard full of them- and every day is the Special Olympics.
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/12/19
You're talking like you was on Facelove. This is a forum. A place where tough men come to talk tough. Cowgirl the ph kk up.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/12/19
Glockdufus is a weird dude.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/12/19
Originally Posted by johnw
Had a PM when I booted up the laptop this morning. It was a troll letting me know that some of my remarks had hit home and that he had feelings.

Once again, against my better judgement, I replied and suggested that he might simply act like a regular guy.

Got another PM from the same troll this afternoon. He tells me what a regular guy he really is. He claims that his actions are the result of his hurt feelings here when he first posted and someone didn't treat him with the respect that he deserved.

Anyone else here believe that they can act on all of their feelings and be a regular bitch guy?

Trolls aint regular guys

I know I'm likely pissing in the wind, here. I know that some of you think this stuff is entertaining or funny.

It'll be a better place

This post is worthless without said trolls screen name
Posted By: cas6969 Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/12/19
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/13/19
Done right there.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/14/19
Originally Posted by johnw

Trolls aint regular guys

It'll be a better place

I DO wish they'd all get that. If more did, we'd be free of the losers to discuss more things in better spirits.
Posted By: glockdoofus Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/15/19
How is that mean ole Troll doing?
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/15/19
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
How is that mean ole Troll doing?
I wouldn't call it a mean old troll, just retarded.
Posted By: Orville Re: Exchange With A Troll - 10/15/19
Wow your doin some grate an impotent thing hear reportin on this awful troll exchange.
© 24hourcampfire