Home
Posted By: glockdoofus I HAD A DREAM - 10/13/19
I had a dream last night that was a heinous dream. I dreamed I was sitting on a large oaken stump when to my surprise I heard a loud voice coming from the great Northwest. I looked up and much to my surprise i saw the Great Elmer Keith riding on his Unicorn named Glock with his flat billed cap with the bill to one side. In his right hand was an S&W M&P 2.0 9MM held sideways. He was firing wildly and rapidly. All the while he was screaming at the top of his lungs "down with the 44 Magnum, down with the 45 Auto it is the 9MM for me now and forever". He circled in several large looping circles while holding his flat billed cap in his left hand and the reins with his toes screaming 9MM, 9MM it is the greatest of all times as he rode back into the great Northwest.
Then I woke up and had to go to the bathroom.
Posted By: kudu3 Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/13/19
You are one wierd duck!!!

Dean
Posted By: memtb Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/13/19
Too much LSD....way too much LSD! whistle memtb
Posted By: P_Weed Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/13/19
I dream about Elmer Fudd In his flat billed hunting cap and wifle shooting wabbits.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/13/19
Dude...when you finally get to the point where it's hopeless, you see no future and just can't go on.......remember

........put the barrel in your mouth and angle it back slightly
Posted By: viking Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/13/19
WTF.
Posted By: AZtwins Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/14/19
Glock. Doofus.

Well, you're half right...
Posted By: mathman Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/14/19
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
I had a dream last night that was a heinous dream. I dreamed I was sitting on a large oaken stump when to my surprise I heard a loud voice coming from the great Northwest. I looked up and much to my surprise i saw the Great Elmer Keith riding on his Unicorn named Glock with his flat billed cap with the bill to one side. In his right hand was an S&W M&P 2.0 9MM held sideways. He was firing wildly and rapidly. All the while he was screaming at the top of his lungs "down with the 44 Magnum, down with the 45 Auto it is the 9MM for me now and forever". He circled in several large looping circles while holding his flat billed cap in his left hand and the reins with his toes screaming 9MM, 9MM it is the greatest of all times as he rode back into the great Northwest.
Then I woke up and had to go to the bathroom.

You're still full of it.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/14/19
Originally Posted by kudu3
You are one wierd duck!!!

Dean

A subdued response.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: I HAD A DREAM - 10/14/19
[Linked Image from ammoland.com]
© 24hourcampfire