Home
Posted By: glockdoofus 9MM - 10/23/19
Does anyone think that the 9MM in a few months will replace all other caliber handguns for all purposes? I think the writing is on the wall pointing to that occurrence in life as we know it. The atomicness of the 9MM and the fashionabilty of it will endurath forever. It has tremendous power, low recoil, reasonable price and glorious accuracy all in a perfect package.
If Matt Dillon and his like would have had the 9MM in the ole trusty single actions the western shows would have made more sense. Paladin, instead of having cards saying "have gun will travel" they would have said "Stylish style will travel, Praise Be for the 9MM". Hallelujah for the 9MM.
All other calibers fall at its feet and give it praise for which it is due. May we all do the same.
Posted By: Daverageguy Re: 9MM - 10/23/19
You need a different life then. 9 won't replace .22.
Posted By: IMR4350 Re: 9MM - 10/23/19
I believe you are correct and it's not just hand guns but rifles and shotguns as well. I'm having all my hunting rifles and shotguns rechambered for the 9mm.
I'm really looking forward to firing 9mm shot shells out of my Remington 870.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: 9MM - 10/23/19
Nah- it would be a sabot silly.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: 9MM - 10/23/19
You need to take up another hobby.
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: 9MM - 10/23/19
Originally Posted by Mike_S
You need to take up another hobby.

Pretty much everyone here would prefer that he just go away. However he seeks attention so badly in any fashion, including negative attention, that he keeps posting. Most adult men with a shred of dignity would be horribly embarrassed if they conducted themselves in such fashion(including the crybaby PMs that sound like a sniveling teenage girl wrote) and would never show their faces here again, but that is not the case with this guy.. For a grown man, especially one of such an advanced age to behave in such a manner is incredibly pathetic. I am sure that there is a reason he has to come onto the web and seek attention, as he has burned all his bridges with people that he actually comes in contact with. Imagine having such an attention seeking clown as a relative..

I am sure they avoid him, and make any and all excuses to actually have to have anything to do with him.

Beyond pathetic.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: 9MM - 10/23/19
Some parents just don't know how to properly socialize their kids:

Posted By: DannoBoone Re: 9MM - 10/27/19
I just got a 9mm for CCW, but it otherwise will NEVER replace my Ruger Blackhawk
in .45 Colt. Never, never, never!
Posted By: Mikewriter Re: 9MM - 10/30/19
Mackay is spot on! Of course, I've long had the doofus on ignore, but he needs to go completely away!

Mike Holmes
© 24hourcampfire