Home
I picked this up Thursday and shot a practice match with it Thursday evening.

I must say, I am very much liking the Gen 5 G34. Trigger is great, MOS ready, no GD finger grooves, back strap is a two second ordeal, and they have a beavertail coming out the ass end. (In the past I've gotten bit pretty bad by Glocks)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What's not to love about eight long, black inches? It's even ribbed at the end.

Only you could make that connection...

I’m looking at one, thanks for the range report.

Are you going put an optic on it?
Laughing. smile

Nice rig.
Originally Posted by AH64guy
Only you could make that connection...

I’m looking at one, thanks for the range report.

Are you going put an optic on it?

I am not sure at this point. I have my M&P CORE that I may use for Optics Carry Division.

For right now I'm going to just run this one as is.
Nice pistol Dave... I’m getting one of those next...
I’m not even looking for a new toy but now I’m GTS’ing shocked
8 long black inches, ribbed, is your new girlfriend?! 😉
Nice rig.
Hard not to like that.
Originally Posted by Cinch
Nice pistol Dave... I’m getting one of those next...

Pretty well done IMO.
Originally Posted by alukban
I’m not even looking for a new toy but now I’m GTS’ing shocked

Buy.
Originally Posted by fester
Nice rig.

fester,

I'm impressed that you understood the reference.

There may be hope for you yet.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Hard not to like that.

She's a sweetheart for sure.
Originally Posted by deflave

8 long black inches, and ribbed on the end

LMAO
Nice.

I got a 35/4 that I put a 9mm conversion barrel in sometimes, great shooter. I found that it really likes 147’s.
Originally Posted by fester
Nice rig.

fester,

I'm impressed that you understood the reference.

There may be hope for you yet.

Ahhh hell, 8” and ribbed? Give up on me now.
I have a G41 and its pretty sweet!
Nice, it's got to be a smooth shooter.

I am very much liking the Gen 5 G34. Trigger is great,

Yeah, the G5 trigger is the best Gluck has offered to date..............almost as good as the S&W M&P's 2.0.

With a connector change only, it's better than my G3 & G4's that have had a lot of TLC.

MM
Originally Posted by viking
Nice.

I got a 35/4 that I put a 9mm conversion barrel in sometimes, great shooter. I found that it really likes 147’s.

I bought 500 of Winchester white box but I'll have some 147's for this week's shoot.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Nice, it's got to be a smooth shooter.

Yes.

Verrrrry smooth.

The targets I was able to look at all had two holes right next to each other.

I think we're going to get along very well.
Man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man. I am delirious to the percolated degree. An Atomic handgun. May the Farce be with you.
That pistol is a sewing machine. They are indeed, easy to shoot.
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
Man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man. I am delirious to the percolated degree. An Atomic handgun. May the Farce be with you.

Fear not!

You can't afford one regardless.

Fear not!

Man oh man oh man oh man oh man. Woohoo May the farce be with you.

So it would seem.....

Delirious: In an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication and characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.

Man oh man oh man oh man oh man. Woohoo May the farce be with you.

You can't afford the ammo either.
Nice Travis. I bought my first Glock, a 40, maybe 6 months ago and could not stand the finger grooves so had them removed. I have never been a Glock fan but this piece turned me. Stupid accurate. I am hoping to thump a hog with it come March.

Very nice Ed.

I have to return to your AOR sometime in May. Perhaps we can link up.
Hey Clark, nice gat. I've got several gen 3s and 4s; but, I haven't tried a gen 5. Although I like all of my Glocks, my biggest beef has always been the crappy trigger, in my opinion. You mentioned your CORE. I still have one and love it. How do they compare in your hands/eyes? Thanks in advance.
Rented a G34 and G17 this morning to compare them side by side. The G17 was no slouch but the G34 was a noticeably better "shooter", meaning it was easier to shoot with a lower slide velocity and less perceived recoil. Have been looking to break into the Glock world for a house and possibly car gun and that G34 is at the head of the pack of those under consideration so far.
A guy I frequently see at the range had one out when I showed up last week. He has always been lukewarm about anything Glock and I was a bit surprised to see him spend most of his time with it.

He was putting his stuff up to leave and encouraged me to try it.
He wanted me to check out the trigger, but I'm so normally glock averse as to have little opinion on their triggers anyway.
I ran the tree around both ways and emptied out on (at) the 50 yard steel.
Glock perfection has seemingly come a ways since originally perfected. Good on them...

Wanted to ask the guy if he had any of the grip mods but he was ready to leave. My hands are not huge, but his are obviously more compact.
Likely a conversation for warmer weather anyway. It was noticeably chillythat morning.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Hey Clark, nice gat. I've got several gen 3s and 4s; but, I haven't tried a gen 5. Although I like all of my Glocks, my biggest beef has always been the crappy trigger, in my opinion. You mentioned your CORE. I still have one and love it. How do they compare in your hands/eyes? Thanks in advance.

I'm not really a good person to ask that question. I shoot everything pretty much the same. The only real difference to me is the grip angle of the Glock. But I don't see it as a plus or minus really.

I have to shoot and use a Glock so having a long slide version for matches/fun just makes more sense for me right now.

I don't think there are flies on anything out there really but if I could shoot anything I wanted all the time it would probably be a Sig.

I put another 200 through this G34 today and I can't find anything bad to say about it.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Rented a G34 and G17 this morning to compare them side by side. The G17 was no slouch but the G34 was a noticeably better "shooter", meaning it was easier to shoot with a lower slide velocity and less perceived recoil. Have been looking to break into the Glock world for a house and possibly car gun and that G34 is at the head of the pack of those under consideration so far.

It's hard not to like.

I let a couple other people shoot it today (very experienced shooters) and they all loved it.
Shooting drills today I noticed that the 115gr. White Box stuff was noticeably lower than the 147gr. HP's I was burning up today.

147's were dead nuts.
Very nice Ed.

I have to return to your AOR sometime in May. Perhaps we can link up.

Looking forward to it.
Shooting drills today I noticed that the 115gr. White Box stuff was noticeably lower than the 147gr. HP's I was burning up today.

147's were dead nuts.

That’s my experience with the G35 and the 9mm barrel installed
Glad you like it Flave! I tend to favor the 124's in my Glocks as a Happy Medium between the 115's and the 147's. In fact, I now run the Federal LE HST 124 JHP +P 124's in all my 9mm handguns......works out well for me!

Congrats on the new Pistola!

Frog
Originally Posted by frogman43
Glad you like it Flave! I tend to favor the 124's in my Glocks as a Happy Medium between the 115's and the 147's. In fact, I now run the Federal LE HST 124 JHP +P 124's in all my 9mm handguns......works out well for me!

Congrats on the new Pistola!

Frog

Thanks, Frog.
What is your intended use for the G34?

MM
I shot a G22 in USPSA limited class for a few months. Capacity, but a bit more muzzle flip than I wanted. Secured an M24 & shot it weekly for almost 2 years. Getting good now. Then hit the wall & realized I got good enough that I found myself waiting for that long slide to return so I could make my next shot. I wen't back to a hi cap 1911 format.

Now, that was before the Model 34 & 35, had they been around then............ ? But I have a 34 & 35 now & although I don't shoot competition now, I really think I could have rocked with the 5" format.

PS; I've never seen a John Wick movie. So.................. no poser use intended here.
🤣🤣🤣good 1
nice gun, I have to look at one, was thinking of a sig229 but after reading this I just have to try one. Thanks for enabling!
And what are you going to do with it?

Sig 229 is a completely different animal.

MM
I wouldn't mind having 34/35 format for a house gun, bedside pistol. And just a nice shooter

I like that one could mount a serious light, that wouldn't extend past the muzzle.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
nice gun, I have to look at one, was thinking of a sig229 but after reading this I just have to try one. Thanks for enabling!

You're welcome.
Popped my Glock cherry today - brought home a G34 Gen 5 MOS this afternoon. Was strongly considering an M&P 2.0 with the 5" barrel, the S&W grips feel better in my hand and the pistol points well. But I rented both this morning and put 40 rounds through each. The target does not lie, I shoot the Glock a whole lot better.

The S&W trigger has a lot of take up, then you hit a wall and it's a short pull through to fire. The Glock trigger starts that pull through much sooner and is longer but for whatever reason that keeps me on target. My targets were NRA standard 25 yard slow fire bullseyes set at 7 yards just to have something to shoot at. Wasn't using rapid-rapid fire but presenting and firing just as soon as the front sight was on the 10 ring. I was bobbling shots a lot with the M&P, dropping maybe 35-40% of them low and right as much as 5" out. The Glock just chewed up the 10 and 9 rings - bang bang bang, as many rounds as I cared to fire.

Good gun.
I am so glad you got popped. Most of the time I am too pooped to pop. I don't understand how you handled all that power. I am just used to the Pipsqueak mouse guns I have and cant handle anything with much more poop than a 22 RF. But then again I cant shoot either. And the Great OZ informed me I cant afford one either. I live vicariously through the adventures of the firers of the 9MM Miraculous Miracle. Great shooting at a long range at a small target too. Am happy for you.

Popped my Glock cherry today - brought home a G34 Gen 5 MOS this afternoon. Was strongly considering an M&P 2.0 with the 5" barrel, the S&W grips feel better in my hand and the pistol points well. But I rented both this morning and put 40 rounds through each. The target does not lie, I shoot the Glock a whole lot better.

The S&W trigger has a lot of take up, then you hit a wall and it's a short pull through to fire. The Glock trigger starts that pull through much sooner and is longer but for whatever reason that keeps me on target. My targets were NRA standard 25 yard slow fire bullseyes set at 7 yards just to have something to shoot at. Wasn't using rapid-rapid fire but presenting and firing just as soon as the front sight was on the 10 ring. I was bobbling shots a lot with the M&P, dropping maybe 35-40% of them low and right as much as 5" out. The Glock just chewed up the 10 and 9 rings - bang bang bang, as many rounds as I cared to fire.

Good gun.

[size:23pt][/size]

Good gun.

Hope it works out for you.
I am so glad you got popped. Most of the time I am too pooped to pop. I don't understand how you handled all that power. I am just used to the Pipsqueak mouse guns I have and cant handle anything with much more poop than a 22 RF. But then again I cant shoot either. I live vicariously through the adventures of the firers of the 9MM Miraculous Miracle. Great shooting at a long range at a small target too. Am happy for you.

Good gun.

Another 100 rounds through it at a practice match last night.

Hard not to love. Getting a little faster with it each week.
Tried any of the Magpul made, Glock mags yet? I have a few & so far so good. They save a few bucks over OEM.
I didn't even know they exist.

I'll check 'em out.

Thanks.
Bro...

Those are about half price.

Color me impressed.
You'll be shooting like Hickok45 pretty soon, that's great.
I'm unfamiliar with the ilk and the Model in particular.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image]

Though Dick do Straight -8's right...even on a '4.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Magpuls are an easy pass,I've got dozens.

Hint.............
It is hard for me fathom that one,of the chosen ones of the Illuminated Illuminati would not know about the Mag Pul magazines. The unfathomness of it sends me into spiral that will be hard for me to pull out of. But pull out I will. The let down of such a defeating defeat as finding out that the bright glow from the Illuminati is in need of a charge to keep it from growing dimmer and failing to be a light to the mear nothingness of the nothings like me will cause me sleepless nights and unsettleing days filled with anguishing anguish.
Originally Posted by ronc

Pretty sure I outpace him by a mile or two.
Too late.

I just ordered three of them. LOL.

Thanks regardless.
It is hard for me fathom that one,of the chosen ones of the Illuminated Illuminati would not know about the Mag Pul magazines. The unfathomness of it sends me into spiral that will be hard for me to pull out of. But pull out I will. The let down of such a defeating defeat as finding out that the bright glow from the Illuminati is in need of a charge to keep it from growing dimmer and failing to be a light to the mear nothingness of the nothings like me will cause me sleepless nights and unsettleing days filled with anguishing anguish.

You can't afford those either.
'Flave,

Are you shooting factory sights, replacements, optics?
That's nice, Flave.

The only Glock that ever got me with slide bite is the one I just acquired, the 43X. I think it happened while "machine-gunning" it, though, which is atypical for a range session. Just wanted to give it a good reliability test.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
'Flave,

Are you shooting factory sights, replacements, optics?

Factory.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That's nice, Flave.

The only Glock that ever got me with slide bite is the one I just acquired, the 43X. I think it happened while "machine-gunning" it, though, which is atypical for a range session. Just wanted to give it a good reliability test.

Thanks.

Getting bit is not unique to the Glock for me. But the backstraps they include now sure are nice.
CDNN has factory glock mags for $19.99 and pretty cheap shipping. The magpuls tempt people because they're usually about $12 but I think the factory glock are worth the extra $8 all day.

Plus next time we get a Dem in the White House the glock brand mags will likely be worth big bucks. Think of them as an investment. I just ordered 5 more g19 mags and 5 more g22 mags. The 19s were gen 5 but the 22s were only gen 4.

I've been shooting some new win something duty ammo with a 115 flat nose. Its loaded hot like +p+ but shoots great in my g19 and xdm. 1300fps ish factory load for about $11/50.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
CDNN has factory glock mags for $19.99 and pretty cheap shipping. The magpuls tempt people because they're usually about $12 but I think the factory glock are worth the extra $8 all day.

Plus next time we get a Dem in the White House the glock brand mags will likely be worth big bucks. Think of them as an investment. I just ordered 5 more g19 mags and 5 more g22 mags. The 19s were gen 5 but the 22s were only gen 4.

I've been shooting some new win something duty ammo with a 115 flat nose. Its loaded hot like +p+ but shoots great in my g19 and xdm. 1300fps ish factory load for about $11/50.

Bb

I agree completely.

I ordered three just to see for myself.

Easily..................HitchCOCK is not impressive by any yardstick & misses the mark by a mile much of the time.

MM
What holster are you using?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Easily..................HitchCOCK is not impressive by any yardstick & misses the mark by a mile much of the time.

MM

With some practice you'll almost be able to shoot like Hickok45 too, awesome.
From the peanut gallery.......................hero worship?

Anyone really needing to take advice & guidance from HitchCOCK is very questionable to be allowed to have a gun on their own.

As for shooting as well as HitchCOCK, that happened long ago.\

YMMV

MM
LMAO
And what are you going to do with it?

Sig 229 is a completely different animal.

MM

was thinking of buying a new carry pistol that was accurate enough to for me to actually see the difference but the double/single thing worries me as I have been shooting striker fired pistols for years now. These days I have been shooting targets mostly for accuracy, not doing a lot of target transitions, shooting drills, probably am just getting old. smile
(sorry for changing directions on this thread the G34 is probably just as accurate as the sig p229)
I think there's a difference between "accuracy" & "precision".

Most all the top shelf guns today are "accurate" enough, given good ammo, for any game or typical SD use, the G34 is near the high end for striker fired guns, if for no other reason, the longer sight radius on a stock gun.

But it's hard to call any of the striker fired pistols "precision", as in the precision that can be obtained from a really good 1911...................mainly, IMO, because of the trigger, if nothing else.

I have a Sig 229 SAO, (which to me is like a modern 1911 on steroids) & it's more precise than any striker fired pistol that I own to 25 yards.............I don't intend it for any routine shooting beyond that but I expect that trend would surely follow as the distance gets longer.

Conversely, as distance gets shorter, the "apparent" precision compared to a really strike fired gun tend to diminish.

Obviously, speed has a lot to do with "accuracy" & "precision"

JMHO, YMMV.

MM
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
What holster are you using?

Black Scorpion belt/holster/mag carriers.
This particular Glock sort of let me down in the Perfection department.

On the left was 115gr Winchester White Box. On the right was a 147gr. Ranger. Both happened within about a week of each other.
I assuming all springs are stock and the striker channel isn’t full of gunk . That blows
..nice flave... Had a 34/3 many years ago but sold it as I just didn't use it that much.

Just took delivery of a LNIB 35/4 that the previous owner put TruGlo TFO sights on... I would have done that anyway so it saved me $80 bringing the delivered price of the gun under $400...

Plan on ordering a Alpha Wolf .357 SIG threaded barrel and a 9mm Conversion barrel... Have the same setup in a G23/3 and it works great...

Bob
Been thinking I need to get a Glock 9mm for games at the club I'm joining. I went to the PSA site to check out the Gen 5 34 (nearest store to me where I can usually walk in and find what I want) but they were out of them. Must be pretty popular.
Originally Posted by jmd025
I assuming all springs are stock and the striker channel isn’t full of gunk . That blows

Yes and yes.
Originally Posted by RJM
..nice flave... Had a 34/3 many years ago but sold it as I just didn't use it that much.

Just took delivery of a LNIB 35/4 that the previous owner put TruGlo TFO sights on... I would have done that anyway so it saved me $80 bringing the delivered price of the gun under $400...

Plan on ordering a Alpha Wolf .357 SIG threaded barrel and a 9mm Conversion barrel... Have the same setup in a G23/3 and it works great...

Bob

That'll work, Bob!

Have a Happy Easter.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Been thinking I need to get a Glock 9mm for games at the club I'm joining. I went to the PSA site to check out the Gen 5 34 (nearest store to me where I can usually walk in and find what I want) but they were out of them. Must be pretty popular.

I think it's a ripple effect to the 17L's becoming scarce.

I do love everything about this G34 though. It's about perfect for a duty size gun IMO.
What is your intended use for the G34?

MM

I bought it for USPSA and Steel Challenge.

Limited.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Tried any of the Magpul made, Glock mags yet? I have a few & so far so good. They save a few bucks over OEM.

Gunzo,

To follow up on this I bought three and have had no issues with any of them.

I'll be buying more but not direct from MagPul. Their service and delivery is God fugking awful.

Yes and yes.

Yes and yes.

Only other things I could figure is if you’ve put enough rounds through it to eat up the springs / spring cups or the rounds were really bad outta spec. It’s kinds hard to get light strikes in a Glock , fully in battery , and your strikes aren’t offset

Gunzo,

I'll be buying more but not direct from MagPul. Their service and delivery is God fugking awful.

The magpul mags I bought for my hi-point perform flawlessly.

Yes and yes.

Yes and yes.

Only other things I could figure is if you’ve put enough rounds through it to eat up the springs / spring cups or the rounds were really bad outta spec. It’s kinds hard to get light strikes in a Glock , fully in battery , and your strikes aren’t offset

It was between the 1,000 and 1,500 mark.
Lol
Garbage I guess
No clue. I called Glock to see if they had a bad run of springs or something. You know the answer I got back. LOL.

Supposedly White Box has a bad history? I never heard that before but some claim it to be true.

The strikes do look solid so I suppose it could just be a very strange coincidence/run of bad luck.
I saw this on PF, didn't you have some oil in the striker assy, I forget. Anyway my gen 5's have been, well, perfect.

As to the Pmags, I like them for range use, I bought 10 19's and 10 17's and I don't mind letting them drop to the gravel. My carry mags are Factory but so far I haven't seen any problems with Pmags. My buddy has been running them for 3 years now without an issue.
No clue. I called Glock to see if they had a bad run of springs or something. You know the answer I got back. LOL.

Supposedly White Box has a bad history? I never heard that before but some claim it to be true.

The strikes do look solid so I suppose it could just be a very strange coincidence/run of bad luck.

You should be seeing the “square” mark on the primer too though
5's don't do that.
Ahhh
Originally Posted by TWR
I saw this on PF, didn't you have some oil in the striker assy, I forget. Anyway my gen 5's have been, well, perfect.

As to the Pmags, I like them for range use, I bought 10 19's and 10 17's and I don't mind letting them drop to the gravel. My carry mags are Factory but so far I haven't seen any problems with Pmags. My buddy has been running them for 3 years now without an issue.

I'm not so sure the 'square' would show up if the round didn't go off. I believe the square is from pressure pushing back on the primer into the striker hole in the breech face.
Trav,

You said if you had a choice, you’d prefer to run a Sig....Which Sig would you be looking at for running in comp? 226 x-5?

😎
I’m giving this XD Tactical a try in 45 ACP. It’s run really good with everything from cheap to full load ammo so far....

I’ve had good experiences with the XD line card. I keep everything oem except for sights, which I haven’t added to the Tac yet.

Same for the Glock 17, 19, 20 and 43x pistols we use. Nothing to say about a Glock, other than they run, and run well.

I’ve been impressed with the improvements made from many of the manufacturers out of the box accuracy the last few years. Compared to the days of having to move almost every sight to get proper accuracy.

Like Button on the 34 Beaver tail. Nice improvement for those of us who have a meaty thumb web and grip high and tight on a handle.

😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Trav,

You said if you had a choice, you’d prefer to run a Sig....Which Sig would you be looking at for running in comp? 226 x-5?

😎

For USPSA?

I'd just run whichever version of the 320 falls into whichever Division you wanted to shoot.

But something 320.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m giving this XD Tactical a try in 45 ACP. It’s run really good with everything from cheap to full load ammo so far....

I’ve had good experiences with the XD line card. I keep everything oem except for sights, which I haven’t added to the Tac yet.

Same for the Glock 17, 19, 20 and 43x pistols we use. Nothing to say about a Glock, other than they run, and run well.

I’ve been impressed with the improvements made from many of the manufacturers out of the box accuracy the last few years. Compared to the days of having to move almost every sight to get proper accuracy.

Like Button on the 34 Beaver tail. Nice improvement for those of us who have a meaty thumb web and grip high and tight on a handle.

😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I like the XD's also. I keep my centerfire pistol can on one.

Great guns.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I'm not so sure the 'square' would show up if the round didn't go off. I believe the square is from pressure pushing back on the primer into the striker hole in the breech face.

I've been told Gen five don't leave the square. I never see any from mine.
I am so happy that my happiness is bubbling up, It is rumbling, and rolling and pressurizing my whole being and about to run over.
Oh no, my mistake I need to go to the bathroom.
Sorry
I've been told Gen five don't leave the square. I never see any from mine.

Well I guess that's the case.

I picked up a Glock 19 Gen5 in the last couple months. Just had a look at the breech face. Sure enough, the striker hole is pretty much round.
I try and learn something new every day.

And about twice a year, it actually happens. Grin..
You betcha....grin
No thanks...I like women. I'll stick to the fo-five.

Gunzo,

Glad they're working out. Not totally sure yet I'd carry with them, but for practice or informal matches, & @ 10 bucks they're great IMO.

My Magpul source - Lanbo's Armory.

On the 34's being scarce. Those doggone John Wick movies. They've made finding a 34 nearly as bad as what Dirty Harry did to the S&W 29 back in the day.
Glock 35's can sometimes be found cheap enough that one can add a 9mm conversion barrel & be money ahead. Mine's working good.
Originally Posted by ringworm
No thanks...I like women. I'll stick to the fo-five.

Brilliant.

On the 34's being scarce. Those doggone John Wick movies. They've made finding a 34 nearly as bad as what Dirty Harry did to the S&W 29 back in the day.
Glock 35's can sometimes be found cheap enough that one can add a 9mm conversion barrel & be money ahead. Mine's working good.

Is that the reason? I didn't know that he carried one in the films.
Scare? Maybe. The hens teeth model is the 17L
A half a dozen 17L s on GB now.

I've never owned one but did have a 24(same size, only in 40) that I shot in USPSA matches for nearly 2 years. I no longer have it, but confident I like the 5 1/4" 34/35 better than the 6" gun. Just my preference.

John Wick movies aside, the 34's popularity in USPSA Limited class has probably hurt the supply of them as much or maybe more than the movie.

Is that the reason? I didn't know that he carried one in the films.

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/05/02/the-guns-of-john-wick-made-the-rounds-in-indy-photos

I must say, I am very much liking the Gen 5 G34. Trigger is great, MOS ready, no GD finger grooves, back strap is a two second ordeal, and they have a beavertail coming out the ass end. (In the past I've gotten bit pretty bad by Glocks)

I like the grip finish, it looks like when unleaded it would make a nice back scratcher.
Originally Posted by Slavek

I like the grip finish, it looks like when unleaded it would make a nice back scratcher.

Go eat your kielbasa.
(A late) Welcome to the dark side Clark.

I have been using one for quite a while as a work gun. They are about the easiest guns you will ever find to shoot fast and accurately.

Old pic, mine actually wears an RMR.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I have been using one for quite a while as a work gun. They are about the easiest guns you will ever find to shoot fast and accurately.

Damn Mackay are you a lefty? Handed that is. I'm surprised I didn't notice but I was trying to not be perforated when I met you . That said you're a very nice guy. Very glad to meet you.
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's 'cause all da nappy hair. Just shave it.

Very nice.

And thanks.
Originally Posted by JLimbo

Damn Mackay are you a lefty? Handed that is. I'm surprised I didn't notice but I was trying to not be perforated when I met you . That said you're a very nice guy. Very glad to meet you.

Grin,
Nope buddy, I am am amphibious when it comes to shooting. I actually shoot right handed . It was great meeting you as well. I wish I had had more time.
Clark you gonna shoot a swamp deer with that or what?
Originally Posted by smallfry

Nah.

It's just for shooting matches.
Stoopid Money for this John Wick The Vault 3 Collection.

If I had mad money...I’d buy this trunk in a heartbeat. 😎

https://www.bigdaddyunlimited.com/vault

Nah.

Do you set them on fire or are you taking the stick out under the head?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Nah.

Do you set them on fire or are you taking the stick out under the head?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
© 24hourcampfire