Home
Was over at the CZ USA site and saw this. Thought some of you might be interested.

[Linked Image from cdn.danwessonfirearms.com]

https://danwessonfirearms.com/product/dwx//
I want one bad!!!!! Looked all over, gunbroker, buds, no one has one. Not sure they shipped yet.
I'm not a fan of the red, but overall I'd really like to try both the full size and the compact version out.
Not quite Dan Wesson level, but available & very nice for less $$$, IMO, take a look at the Sig Legion 226 & 229 in SAO configuration (single action only).

The 229 has become my EDC since I got it..................absolutely great pistol & very accurate (& I do have a DW 1911).

MM

Sig Legion Series

229 Legion SAO
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Not quite Dan Wesson level, but available & very nice for less $$$, IMO, take a look at the Sig Legion 226 & 229 in SAO configuration (single action only).

The 229 has become my EDC since I got it..................absolutely great pistol & very accurate (& I do have a DW 1911).

MM

Sig Legion Series

229 Legion SAO
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

How does that pistol compare to the 225 and 226 ? We had a Sig and a HK rep show up at the range one day many years ago and that is my only exposure to Sig.
That’s the only new pistol that’s interested me in a long time. I can’t wait to try one.
Sig makes a very high quality product, IMO, actually so does HK for that matter.

The fit & finish is excellent, but a tad short of Dan Wesson.

The 229 has a 3.9" barrel.

The 225 is not in production right now but is about the same size as the 229.

The 226 is a little bigger with a 4.4" barrel, same frame size.

Both the 229 & the 226 Legion are available as SAO or with a DA/SA trigger system.

MM
Thanks for the info MontanaMan.
I'm not really looking for any new pistols right now actually, but I saw that DWX and really like the concept and figured my kid would really like it. Since I had had copied the stuff to send him an Email I figured I would post it here.
Its sort of Fugly looking
Nice! one of those in 15+1 10mm may cause me to open a checkbook.
Originally Posted by gunner500

While I wouldn't mind a 10mm the gun nerd in me wants a 9x25 Dillon or a 7.62x25 Tokarev.
No, thanks
Originally Posted by dodgefan

While I wouldn't mind a 10mm the gun nerd in me wants a 9x25 Dillon or a 7.62x25 Tokarev.

That Dillion IS a hot sombitch, 19+1 of that would be a house of FIRE!
Originally Posted by dodgefan

That Dillion IS a hot sombitch, 19+1 of that would be a house of FIRE!

I've wanted a 9x25 for a while, the platforms available to build one on just aren't what I want though.
10-4 dodgefan, a double stack DW would make a fine hellbender harnesser for a 9x25 Dillon imho.
9x25......sounds very interesting.

How is the grip length? For a guy with fat stubby fingers? Any longer than a typical 1911?
© 24hourcampfire