And go: (thanks)
Melt it down and make it into a Sig.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Melt it down and make it into a Sig P365

Fixed it for ya! 🤠

Give it to a woman.

Get a SIG.
That's funny right there, Sheriff.
I have excitement running through my body for you. I wept in a weeping way with happiness for your Magnificent decision. Your decision will be with you now and forever more embedded in your brain as a choice you can be overwhelmed with.
You have made the womens, mens and childrens happy.
Moving into the Magnificent Farce arena with the force of the Farce will be hard to contain.
When you go to the range and everybody sees you walking on air they will know you have been indoctrinated with the 9MM Magnificent Farce.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

All you need is a good set of sights. I like the Trijicon HDs. Ameriglo makes some good ones, too. I like their Agent model.
Best upgrade to a gen 4 glock 26

Trade it in for a Sig.

Couldn't resist
A factory Glock 25 rd mag.

Mike
Tritium sights would be my only upgrade.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Tritium sights would be my only upgrade.

+1
A holster and 2k you ds of ammo.

Use the holster constantly, and go through the ammo day by day over 6-8 weeks in serious practice.
Good choice, very reliable and easy to carry at all times. If you train hard w/ it you will be well prepared.

mike r
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Use the holster constantly, and go through the ammo day by day over 6-8 weeks in serious practice.

Yeah, that’ll do it, 2K in eight weeks you’re gonna to be proficient with your holster and firearm.
Good answers. And the Sig [bleep] boys can go bare hunting with Fireballs.

I’m joking!
G43x with shield 15 rd mags. Narrower, more firepower, glock reliability and cheap.
trade it for a P365
It sucks to have so many good choices in this day and time.
The G43 is a great carry pistol.....
A KKM Match barrel.... obviously!

And as luck would have it, I have a like new one for sale for considerably less than what they cost new. wink

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

All you need is a good set of sights. I like the Trijicon HDs. Ameriglo makes some good ones, too. I like their Agent model.

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I like these but yeah to all of the above:

https://www.amazon.com/AmeriGlo-GL-...+19+sights&qid=1589477077&sr=8-9

Range time under duress (timed shooting) with some movement and varied angles/scenarios and from a draw is the way to go.
© 24hourcampfire