Home
Posted By: gunswizard Holster for Ruger SR22 ? - 05/31/20
Looking for a holster for my Ruger SR22, your suggestions being sought.
MIdway has some, if you can muddle thru their drop-down lists, but if you like to pay more for the same things, you can go to www.shopruger.com and see what they sell there. Midway isn't exactly cheap, either, but Fobus and others of the same ilk sell for less than $35 bucks at either place. There aren't many leather holsters, but I'll bet you could get Simply Rugged to make one, if you ask them nicely.
I have a Fobus paddle holster for mine. Works fine for me when plinking.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Holster for Ruger SR22 ? - 06/01/20
There are a few custom makers that will do one up for you. They cost a little more than a Fobus and that's up to you if you want to spend a bit more.
Although they obviously are not for the SR 22, mine fits in all of my Glock 43 holsters like they were made for it.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Holster for Ruger SR22 ? - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by Huntingnut
Although they obviously are not for the SR 22, mine fits in all of my Glock 43 holsters like they were made for it.

Are those leather or kydex?
Originally Posted by MOGC

Kydex
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Holster for Ruger SR22 ? - 06/02/20
Clipdraw
Posted By: MOGC Re: Holster for Ruger SR22 ? - 06/02/20

Kydex

Thanks
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Holster for Ruger SR22 ? - 06/02/20

Kydex

Thanks

Indeed. Good to know.
© 24hourcampfire