Home
Posted By: Bodkin84 Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/15/21
What for stocks/chassis are you guys using and having good results with on your T1x???
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/16/21
My T1x sits in a KRG bravo. I like the ergonomics quite a bit.
Posted By: Bodkin84 Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/16/21
Do you feel like it helped accuracy at all?
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/16/21
I can’t comment on accuracy improvement yet as I haven’t properly rung it out. It is much more comfortable that the OEM stock. I’ll take it the next time I’m out shooting and will report back.
Posted By: old70 Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/16/21
I used a Boyd’s MAT one, with the factory stock and good ammo at 50 yards I got .5”. With the new stock, I get .5”. But a more adaptable stock. I like it.

Old70
Posted By: Bodkin84 Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/24/21
Yeah I recently got a T1x and it shoots really well out of the box, minus trigger spring and job, so really on the fence about spending 300-500$ for a new stock or chassis if it’s not going to improve accuracy. I shot it off the bench at 50 yards indoors and put (5) rounds in almost the same hole so even though I love the chassis I don’t think it’s worth it.
Posted By: micky Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/25/21
I like the GRS my 17 HMR sits in, but if I was doing it again I would look at their new light weight stock.
Micky, who were you able to source the GRS through? Had emailed brownells, who is a distributor, but they said they “weren’t taking any special orders for the foreseeable future.” Interested.
Posted By: micky Re: Tikka T1x stock upgrade - 02/28/21
Box to Bench Precision was who I ordered it from. Took a couple months and was spendy but I really like their stocks and now have two and am about to order a third.
Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire