Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

love this little thumbuster
I'd say you're doing a pretty good job of it.

Love them Ruger 22s.
I've always said that nothing cleanses the soul like a rain in the desert. Not much further down that list would be heading out with your favorite .22 and a box of ammo in-hand. Nice piece!
Good photograph. Says stuff about the Bearcat and about all 22's.
Takes me back to the good ol days grandad giving me a old high standard 22 revolver to go outside and shoot black birds.... boy when I had that thing on my hip doc holiday better not wanna duel lol
Very nice and a great picture. How does it group and how to sights and point of impact work together?
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith
Very nice and a great picture. How does it group and how to sights and point of impact work together?

i have honestly never shot it at a paper target. however, it hits dead on at 15 yds using most HV ammo. that was a box of federals, and the other i shoot is CCI blazer. usually gotta run a brush thru the chambers after about 200-300 rnds to keep it loading smoothly.

i always wanted a bearcat when i was younger. my uncle was against them due to the trigger pull and ruger roughness (his .22 revolver was a colt diamondback, so he was spoiled). i ended up finally picking this one up in 2013-2014. it has really impressed me, despite the heavy trigger pull.
I like the Bearcat, but prefer the adjustable sight model. Other than a short range self defense gun, I want adjustable sights on all my guns.
© 24hourcampfire