Home
Posted By: Showdog75 Ruger m77/22 - 11/23/21
Would anyone care to give me a idea of the value of a Ruger m77/22lr blued with a factory Green Mountain laminate stock. Just getting a feel for the market.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Ruger m77/22 - 11/23/21
I can't speak to the value the laminate stock adds, but clean walnut/blue models around here are usually priced at $600-750.
Posted By: Showdog75 Re: Ruger m77/22 - 11/23/21
It's a 1988. It appears to be original but to confirm I'll call Ruger. The Green Mountain laminate stock has a Rugger pistol grip cap so it seems legit.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Ruger m77/22 - 11/23/21
I didn't know they made a blue one with that stock. No idea what it would be worth. If that were a factory model, I'd think it would be rare and would command a premium.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I didn't know they made a blue one with that stock. No idea what it would be worth. If that were a factory model, I'd think it would be rare and would command a premium.

I'm going to call Ruger to confirm that it did indeed come with this stock. Guy said it was the factory stock but you know how that goes.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I just got off the phone with Ruger. It is indeed a factory blued rifle with a green/brown Green Mountain laminate stock. Slick barrel no sights.
Posted By: Forthyfour Re: Ruger m77/22 - 12/05/21
Great rifles, i owned 22lr, 17hmr and 22 mag. they were all great shooters. i still love the bolt gun
Posted By: killerv Re: Ruger m77/22 - 12/06/21
I'd say 750ish, maybe a little more in todays market. Especially when you see those ugly boat paddle stocks bringing more. I bought wood/walnut stocked one in the box a couple years back for 550.
© 24hourcampfire