Home
Posted By: TooOldToCare S&B Club 22 LR - 05/21/22
I was in a gun shop today and saw some Sellier & Bellot 22 ammo. $4.99 for 50. I’d never seen them before, so I picked up a couple of boxes. I also picked up a couple hundred CCI standard velocity 22lr.
Has any of you tried the S&B rimfire ammo? I’ve shot a bunch of their 9 mm, and it seemed pretty good.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/24/22
Like you I have shot a fair amount of their 9mm and always liked it…

I have not seen any rimfire offered by them and am curious to hear your results
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/24/22
I'd like to hear the results too. Generally the S&B stuff is economy priced. I've used a lot of their centerfire ammo. Mainly for the 6.5 creedmoor to get brass for my AR10, that way I didn't have to worry about using my good starline in that rifle. If I saw some S&B 22lr ammo, I'd be tempted to try it out..
Posted By: TooOldToCare Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/24/22
I’m still in Georgia. When I get home and get a chance to get to the range, I’ll let you know how it shoots.
Posted By: pullit Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/24/22
Would like to hear about it as well. I have used their ammo in other things but never tried their 22.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/24/22
I bought a brick from either SG or Rogers, forget which. Haven’t tried it yet, but it has since disappeared. I’d be reluctant to get too excited about it since the supply is spotty and Tac is cheaper, and a solid choice, and SV also usually available for $5.
Posted By: sagerat22 Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/24/22
I tried a box and found it to be typical low end ammo, somewhat erratic in group sizes.
Posted By: Ky221 Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/27/22
Doesn't run very well in my MKIV. Accuracy wasn't great either.
Posted By: pullit Re: S&B Club 22 LR - 05/27/22
just shot a box between my CZ457 and Anschutz.
My CZ did not seem to like it as well as other ammo. The Anschutz shot it about as well as it does RWS except for a few flyers
© 24hourcampfire