Home
Posted By: ring3 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
REEDS has some decent prices on rimfire ammo. FedEx shipping and reasonable. Picked up some of the ones pictured. Don’t think I ever tried them before. Priced around $10/50. Don’t remember many 22WMR offerings cheaper than that pre drought.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Cluggins Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
That is a damn good price. Don't know how that perform in any of mine though.
Posted By: ring3 Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
For the price I’m going to give them a try. If the rifle don’t like it maybe the revolvers will.

They have CCI Game Points for about $13 a box. Pretty good price on them too considering

CCI SV for $38/brick. Better than local Wally Mart. Cases out of stock. I’m holding out for cases to become available
Posted By: Roadog Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
Good price for sure , I’m going to try them out too.
Hopefully they perform like Hornadys 30gr VMax
Posted By: Barrelhorses Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
I ordered 500 rounds to try. My CZ 512 seems to prefer the 30gr stuff from CCI over the 40gr stuff. I picked up a couple boxes of Hornady 30gr yesterday at Cabelas for $18.99/50. My order from Reeds totalled $111.xx to my door, so just over $11/50 to my door. That's a smoking deal for this day and age.
Posted By: ring3 Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
Never know till you try the variety of rimfire ammo available. Hopefully we find success with this offering. I find that particular lots of like labeled ammo is also relevant to accuracy. Usually not extreme but often puzzling and for me the only answer is lot number. Manufacturers change variables and of course quality control.

Read some online reviews today. Lots of praise. I hope to sight in with it ASAP and try it on coyotes later this year and early next.

What we have seen available these last few years and it’s price this is a “ smoking deal”. Especially if it’s accurate with our rifles out to 75-125 yards. If not it’s priced right for closer ranges and our pistols.

I’ve been looking for a deal on a CZ512. Lots of good reviews. For me the comments by “ratsmacker” are a heavy influence.
Posted By: Barrelhorses Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/19/22
I found my 512 in like new condition at a LGS a couple months ago. I believe mine is considered the American model. It has no irons and has walnut stock.
Posted By: ring3 Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/20/22
Hope to run across one just as you did someday. Keeping an eye out for one for sure. CZ’s haven’t disappointed me at all.
Posted By: gunscrew Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/20/22
thanks for posting just ordered 500.
Posted By: DollarShort Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/20/22
Not bad.

i picked up 1200 rounds a few years ago for $90.

Attached picture 2E60070E-D0B4-47E8-9BFE-9E0F7CE4CCB7.jpeg
Posted By: specialK Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/21/22
Got me 500. Thanks
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/21/22
I appreciate the heads-up!
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/22/22
I ordered some as well, Thanks! My rifle loved the old Federal V-Shok 30 grain TNT HP in the all gold box. Close second was the Federal 30 grain HP that was in the red box. I'm shooting Hornady V-Max now, but the Federal ammunition has been better shooting IMO.
Posted By: Barrelhorses Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/22/22
I ordered on Saturday. Received shipping email on Monday with tracking information. Should receive my ammo by tomorrow (Wednesday). That's quick service in this day and age!
Posted By: pacecars Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/22/22
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered some for my FA 97
Posted By: ring3 Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/23/22
Received my order today. Gorilla’s managed to beat the shipping box up some. Ammo all there and aside from one cracked plastic box all in good shape. Was packed well. Bought two bricks and both are of the same lot.

My pleasure to pass along what I find to be good deals. Especially in the times we live in today. I hope this ammo performs well for me and the others who have ordered some. We shooters need to stick together and share what we know and find.
Posted By: Barrelhorses Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/24/22
Mine came in today. Excellent service from Reed's. Now to get time to shoot some of the ammo...
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/24/22
Originally Posted by Barrelhorses
Mine came in today. Excellent service from Reed's. Now to get time to shoot some of the ammo...
Mine too. Ordered Sunday. Will definitely order from Reeds again.
Posted By: FWP Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/24/22
Thanks for the "heads up".
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/24/22
Got these 22 mag 30gr TNT today, fired a few shots to check sight-in this afternoon, and just now came in from popping a jackrabbit dead from about 115 yards with them. I'm impressed. Seems to be good stuff. Bullet didn't exit, and rabbit didn't even twitch with a chest shot. Exactly what I was looking for.
Posted By: taylorce1 Re: 22 WMR deal - 11/27/22
I received mine the day after Thanksgiving.
© 24hourcampfire