Home
Buddie is selling one and wants to know value. It is in 98 condition. Never saw one.
This one apparently sold for a bit over $1700.
https://truegunvalue.com/rifle/m-1894/price-historical-value/used/1#usedItems

Although I wouldn’t value one that high.
I am definitely interested if he comes up with a price.
That is a Marlin 1894M model, not a Marlin Mountie. I do not believe the Model 39 Mountie has ever been made in a .22 Magnum. I have a couple of Mounties. Well, one I have given to my oldest daughter when she turned 18, and one I keep for myself. The Mounties are hands down my favorite .22 of all time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
they never made a Mountie in magnum. They did make an 1894M, but it ain't a Mountie....
Mackay beat me to it. Always late....
I have just the pic he showed me. It may be the 1894. Any interest and I will get pic to you.
Either way, no matter what the model number is, a nice old Marlin is still a nice old Marlin. smile
Originally Posted by knatknocker
I have just the pic he showed me. It may be the 1894. Any interest and I will get pic to you.
It’s easy to tell. Aside from the action being smaller, the 39, s,l,lr is a takedown. Has a big thumb screw on the right side of the action.

The 22 Magnum, 1894 action, is not.
mountie and 1894M.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Clean 1894m = $1500+
I sold one last fall for right at $1300 on Gunbroker. Things have gone up some since then across the board.

cf
© 24hourcampfire