Home
Posted By: 41rem RWS Field Line High Velocity HP - 05/24/23
Can anyone remember a group buy on this ammo? Now this would have been pre-covid. I bought 10K and I cannot find my receipt I was wondering how much I paid for this lot of ammo and from what vendor.
As I recall, I got 2 5K cases Of the subsonic hollow point from SGAmmo shipped for $480. Wish I had another deal now! Wasn't part of a group deal - I wanted the subsonics
As I recall, I got 2 5K cases Of the subsonic hollow point from SGAmmo shipped for $480. Wish I had another deal now!
That might be it, do you remember the approximate date of the sale?
Insurance claim?
I bought some of that, and IIRC some SS as well for about $2.50 a box about that time. Regrettably, the SS didn’t do nearly as well as an earlier batch I had on hand. I’d given a box of the old stuff to a friend, and based on its performance he bought a case, which also wasn’t up to snuff compared to the old stuff. Not bad, certainly usable for hunting, but that old batch was extremely accurate in a 453, right up there with Aguila Rifle Match, shooting solidly in the 4s and occasionally a bit better.
Pre co-vid - maybe a year ??2019??
Found that transaction it was on 3-25-2019 with SGAmmo. We got the whole 5k with shipping for $251.50

© 24hourcampfire