Home
My new Browning Left Hand T-Bolt in 22 Mag . I mounted the Burris FF2 with BP with Warne Ring. The rifle was sighted in at 35 yards with the Hornady 30 gr V-Max. The rifle printed just a little ragged 22 cal hole with this bullet. I believe I'm really going to like this little rifle. The rifle has a ten shot rotary clip similar to the Ruger . This rifle has a spare clip in the rear of the stock and this option only comes with the synthetic stock and not the wood.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Bea175: Great looking Rifle and I am glad its shooting so well for you.
Thats kind of a neat and handy idea that extra clip in the butt plate area!
I have several left handed friends and I will forward this post to them.
How is the trigger?
Does this model come in 17 HMR as well?
Looks like there is a gold plated trigger on that Browning as well?
Wishing you continued happiness with the T-bolt.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The rifle is offered in 22 lr , 17 HMR and 22 Mag. The trigger adjusted down to around 3 lbs. It is also offered in heavy barrel target version. Even tho the bolt is on the left side the rifle ejects to the right same as the right hand version.
That's a good looking rimfire my friend...................
+1
Just lookin' at that makes me twitchy...I'd like to get it into a good gopher patch here in MT and heat the new barrel up! laugh
Course, I'd have to hold it upside down...Right-Hand(icapped)!
Really nice looking rifle!
Ingwe
Bea175: Thanks for the info - I will pass it along to my friends.
Wishing you continued happiness with your T-Bolt.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thanks

Hi bea175,

The Browning T-bolt are really nice and good rifles, mine is 22LR.
Here is my near 15 years old daughter training on metallic silhouettes with the T-Bolt
[Linked Image]

Airborne lead the way!!
I liked the wood stock version because they are beautiful rifles but i decided to go with the synthetic version because i will be using mine mostly for calling predators in the woods
Originally Posted by bea175
Even tho the bolt is on the left side the rifle ejects to the right same as the right hand version.

I could live with that.
I was not aware they are offering it in a mag version. dang!
Trying to find a Left Hand 22 Magnum had been a pain. The Savage i had was OK but i wanted something a bit nicer. I gave the Savage to my hunting buddy. It shot great with the Federal 30 gr Sierra HP . These Groundhogs will testify to that.
[Linked Image]
I just reviewed the new T-Bolt Target/Varmint heavy barrel version in 22 Mag. The article will appear in the October "Varmint Hunter" magazine, I'm told. Here it is before it went back to Mr Browning...
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire