Home
Posted By: cutNshoot Heritage Arms - 04/18/10
Are these little 22-22mag pistols any good?
Posted By: RugerM77270 Re: Heritage Arms - 04/18/10
They are worth the money you pay for them but don't expect them to me a Ruger single six. I bought one for my dad a few years ago and he likes it. Its fairly accurate and has accounted for more cats then teh local humaine society.
Posted By: POC Re: Heritage Arms - 04/19/10
I can't say much for accuracy, as I'm not a good shot with a pistol. But I have this pistol and have not seen another one like it.
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w101/pjcassidy/Heritage%20Arms/
FYI
Patrick
Posted By: cutNshoot Re: Heritage Arms - 04/19/10
POC would you like to sell it?
Posted By: boatboy Re: Heritage Arms - 04/19/10
I bought a used one and had problems with it.

Two things bothered me when i tried to fix it. Heritage was very nice and tried to help me but flat told me that when they get to a certian age they wont fix them. Good guns are almost always worth fixing.

Local gun smiths suggested I fix it and get rid of it ASAP

I had a special use for it and wanted a cheapie but had problems immediatly maybe a fluke?
Posted By: oldnavy6393 Re: Heritage Arms - 04/23/10
I bought one to teach grandson about guns & shooting after talking to a few owners with the guns, one guy said he was up to close to two thousand rounds in his 4.5" LR only gun. None reported any problems, two said they had them for boat gun and snakes. If lost over side of boat no big deal.

Haven't shot it yet, but have cleaned and oiled it. Seems pretty smooth, but not sure I like paint on my guns instead of blueing or anodizing.
Posted By: maverick0379 Re: Heritage Arms - 04/24/10
I've got one with the 6.5" barrell and love it. Slow rate of fire and fairly accurate. I like to shoot clay birds lined up on a log at about 25yrds. Its well put together. For $150 you can't beat it.
© 24hourcampfire