Home
Posted By: benchman Federal Premium 22lr - 05/08/14
Stopped at a gas station/ammo/liquor place in the mountains of MD yesterday, scads of Fed. Premium 22lr. Must be really good stuff! 19.99/50. sheesh!
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/08/14
Unfortunately someone might just buy some. Talk about feeding a troll...
Posted By: Tulie Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/08/14
Wow, the value of my ammo cabinet just went WAY up!
Posted By: reelman Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/11/14
I don't think this is scalping prices, I think this stuff is just that expensive. The local Gander Mountain had the same stuff for $24.95 /50.
Posted By: forepaw Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/13/14
If that is the Fed. Ultra-match, it is very accurate.

forepaw
Posted By: VaHillbilly Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/14/14
Thats not really too bad a price if its Federal Ultramatch..........Hb
Posted By: benchman Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/14/14
I stand corrected. Anybody want some? Only 60.00/50!!!! Seriously - I'm a cheap date. Just did not know it was that expensive. They probably just got what they could.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/14/14
Originally Posted by reelman
I don't think this is scalping prices, I think this stuff is just that expensive. The local Gander Mountain had the same stuff for $24.95 /50.

Are you guys on drugs crazy $25 for 50 rounds of 22LR shocked
Posted By: reelman Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/15/14
I've not shot it but if you're shooting to win and it shoots better than any other 22 ammo in your gun then yes I would pay that. I still have a brick of the Federal dimpled Ultra Match they made for the '88 Olympics, take a look at what they're going for sometime!
Posted By: Talf Re: Federal Premium 22lr - 05/15/14
Originally Posted by reelman

yup no scalping involved if it's ultramatch $20 per 50 is a normal individual box price for UM22. just picked up a brick myself yesterday from a local farm store that had scads of it on the shelves as well.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire