Home
That place always gets me. It's all but impossible to leave the place empty-handed.

They got me for a Ruger American Predator .22LR, and a couple of Leupold VX-1s they had on sale.

No pics, I don't know how to size pics with this cursed Windoze 10, so no pics, but you guys know what they look like anyway.

It's never bad to have spare optics on hand, in case a rifle sneaks its way into your vehicle when you're not looking.
It's never bad to have spare optics on hand, in case a rifle sneaks its way into your vehicle when you're not looking..... I can relate to that. I've had a brand new in the box Redfield Battlezone TAC.22 2-7x34mm sitting on the sidelines since a year ago this past June when I got a great deal on it and couldn't resist, even though I had no plans for it at the time. Good thing I had it cause a new CZ 455 Varmint Thumbhole Fluted .22LR suddenly found its way into my truck Fri. morning Jan. 20th. Only problem now is that a 2-7x Vortex Rimfire Scope is starting to look more at home atop the CZ and I can get a great price on one locally. Now all I gotta do is make up my mind. Maybe I'll get the Vortex and then decide which one to put on the gun. Never hurts to have a good spare scope around.
That's a good deal they have on the VX1's.
Do they have the Ruger American Predator 22LR in stock?? I bought one a couple years ago. Great rifle!! I would probably buy another if they do!

kevlars
As of Saturday morning, they had all three chamberings in stock.
© 24hourcampfire