Home

They kept thier word and are shipping HM2 ammo - I just got 2 more bricks.

Looks like I'll be shifting more of my preference buys thier way - to me this means something important.
Where did you find it?
Spotshooter: Where did you find it?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I just got an email from SWFA telling me that they shipped 1,000 rounds of Hornady 17HM2 to me today for about $0.19 per round shipped.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

Looks like I'll be shifting more of my preference buys thier way - to me this means something important.

Should have bought 2 cases of it, thinking they aren't going to make it but once a year
Originally Posted by gemby58

Should have bought 2 cases of it, thinking they aren't going to make it but once a year

Damn, 2 cases would be 10K rounds! And I thought that I was a big 17HM2 fan!
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Bought a pallet of CCI 22 Stingers for 0.085 a round a month ago, love them. the more you buy the cheaper it gets
The HM2 is a great round.

Hope supply continues.

Dave
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Bought a pallet of CCI 22 Stingers for 0.085 a round a month ago, love them. the more you buy the cheaper it gets

True, per unit costs go down when you buy in bulk, too bad they don't sell ammo at Sam's or COSTCO.
I've joked about it before, but didn't know anyone who did it. How many cases are on a pallet?
Originally Posted by Rolltide
I've joked about it before, but didn't know anyone who did it. How many cases are on a pallet?

40 cases
SWFA ... accepted my back order last fall - they came in this weekend
Thanks Gemby! That sounds like a great way to make sure you're good to go for a while. Makes me feel bad for only buying a few bricks or eve cases at a time...
© 24hourcampfire