Home
Posted By: P_Weed Ruger 10/22 - BX Trigger? - 08/08/17
Have a, Ruger 10/22 RSI, Talo Exclusive, 10/22 carbine - that I really like, and like to shoot.
I usually prefer to leave my guns in 'factory' condition - but I saw an ad for the Ruger BX 10/22 trigger, $60 -
and thought it would be an enhancement to this rifle - although I never thought the 'original' trigger was lacking.

Anyone familiar with the Ruger BX trigger or have any thoughts regarding?
I put the BX triggers on three 10/22s and think they are a good value for the $50 - $60 that they typically cost. If the original trigger doesn't bother you, I think that you will really like the BX, as it has a lighter and smoother release.

The 10/22 guys on RFC seem to prefer Brimstone and Kidd reworked triggers for their more expensive builds.
Posted By: Rolltide Re: Ruger 10/22 - BX Trigger? - 08/09/17
I've been really happy with the 2 BX Triggers I have. One is in a Magnum Research 22 Magnum and the other is in a Ruger 10/22M and both work perfectly...
Posted By: maddog Re: Ruger 10/22 - BX Trigger? - 08/09/17
Mine has been absolutely great. I installed it over a year ago. Simple to do and the price is right.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Ruger 10/22 - BX Trigger? - 08/09/17
I recently had an opportunity to shoot my 10/22 with a Brimstone top tier trigger job, and my friend's 10/22 with a new BX trigger. He got his BX for $50, which is a great value. My sense is that the BX is much better than the original, but a bit "softer" than the Brimstone. Unless a shooter were very picky and could discern the finer points of trigger feel, he would be very happy with the BX.

Paul
Posted By: skeen Re: Ruger 10/22 - BX Trigger? - 08/12/17
I've had a BX trigger. The BX trigger is a fine trigger, and 99.98% of all shooters would be happy with the performance of the BX over the standard factory trigger. That being said, if I were trying to wring out all of the accuracy I could from a 10/22, I'd drop in a KIDD trigger. The KIDD single stage triggers are on sale for $199.99.
Posted By: deflave Re: Ruger 10/22 - BX Trigger? - 08/12/17
They're a great value and well worth the price of admission.

Dave
Mine is fine, be nice if they just make that the standard trigger now.
© 24hourcampfire