Home
Posted By: tmitch Eley bulk at CMP - 10/09/17
$354.95 per 5000, free shipping.

http://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000
Posted By: gzig5 Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/10/17
That comes out to about $7.10 per 50. Decent price if the quality is there, but not all Eley is the same. I doubt this is repacked Red or Black box. Should be interesting how it compares to SK/Wolf.
Posted By: tmitch Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/10/17
Try your math again, that comes out to $3.55 per 50 on my calculator.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/10/17
Does anyone have any actual personal experience with this stuff you care to share with the rest of the class?
i fully understand rimfire ammo is an individual gun thing and what works in some may not work in others.
Posted By: gzig5 Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/11/17
Originally Posted by tmitch
Try your math again, that comes out to $3.55 per 50 on my calculator.

Dammit!
maybe that explains what happened to that Mars probe project I was working on a few years back....
Posted By: Rolltide Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/12/17
I'm curious how this shoots. Has anyone picked any up yet?
Posted By: 5shot Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/12/17
All Eley is the same, it just depends on how it shoots in their test barrels as to what lots become Target, Black, 10X, etc. I don't know that you can draw any conclusion other than Eley is first rate stuff.
Posted By: MichiganScott Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/13/17
Originally Posted by 5shot
All Eley is the same, it just depends on how it shoots in their test barrels as to what lots become Target, Black, 10X, etc. I don't know that you can draw any conclusion other than Eley is first rate stuff.

Eley has alt least two bullet styles, flat point and round nose.. I know Black is Tenex that doesn't shoot to spec, but I have no idea about the rest. For that matter, Remington loaded some Eley ammunition for U.S. use, but Eley continued to import it;s whole line.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/15/17
I have been thinking about buying a case. But I'd like to hear some personal experience, too.
Posted By: Buzzsaw Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/15/17
Never heard of their "Standard"
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/23/17
I've shot the Eley Club. Shoots good and in my 77-22, it shoots exactly the same as CCI Standard Velocity. Same point of impact. Only see 2 differences in the two, CCI SV is about $3 per 50 cheaper and you do get a few more fliers with the CCI. You get some with the Club, but not as many.

I'm like Buzzsaw, never heard of the 'Standard'.
Posted By: Afree1 Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/24/17
It is made exclusively for CMP, so other know flavors of Eley do not directly compare. I bought a case of it, and find that like most .22 ammo, I have rifles that like it and shoot it quite well, and others that don't favor it. For me, it works as well as or better than anything else that I have found in that price range, but Eley Tenex it is not!
Posted By: DeliciousD Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/24/17
Tac 22 at Cabelas for 10 bricks was $325 shipped with code 7treat. With a Cabelas card people have gotten it for less.
Posted By: PennDog Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/24/17
DeliciousD - thank you I just got 5000 rounds for $292.50 with my Cabela's card (used the code they gave me during checkout to get the additional savings)!!

PennDog
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Eley bulk at CMP - 10/26/17
Originally Posted by PennDog
DeliciousD - thank you I just got 5000 rounds for $292.50 with my Cabela's card (used the code they gave me during checkout to get the additional savings)!!

PennDog

That’s a great price- what code did they give you at checkout to know I the price down to $292?
© 24hourcampfire