Home
Cabelas has these for 22.49 per 525 pack the 12 and 13th of February and if you buy over $ 50.00 use FREESHIP to get free shipping.

Just a heads up if you like these.
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1305049&type=product

Forgot to add the link...lol
perhaps ppl can get back to purchasing 22 lr on an “as needed” basis instead of trying to hoard your great grandchildren’s supply in the basement.
I agree with you n8dawg6 and hope to not see empty shelf of 22lr and 22 mag in the future to prevent that. I forgot to add as well if you buy 75.00 or more of federal stuff you can get a free t shirt, over a 150.00 you can get a shooter bag and if you buy 225.00 or more than you can get both items. That not a bad deal to make it a better deal to me.

Frankly, you boys have got this ALL WRONG.

Folks NEED to buy 22 ammunition now more than ever because of the drop in demand the ammo plants need to keep volume up so they are still in business for the NEXT round of whoarding....And yes it WILL HAPPEN within the next 3-4 years. An economic downturn and or a reversal in our nation leadership will trigger it.

The way I look at it folks should stockpile it NOW instead of waiting until "the panick" starts..It will be better for everyone in the end.
I think that may be sound advice, and I do hope all of those folks that went out of their way to scoop it up when it was scarce, and in many cases gouge somebody else on price, choke on the volumes they acquired (just saying). Never hurts to have several thousand rounds of .22s on hand at good to excellent prices.
© 24hourcampfire