Home
On sale for $5.49 a box, plus Federal currently has a rebate going where they'll refund the cost of one box of rimfire ammo when you buy five boxes. Buy at least 10 boxes and that works out to $4.39 a box!

And free shipping on orders over $100.00!

https://www.reedssports.com/shop/federal/federal-17hmr-vital-shok-17gr-vmax-50r-3460

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions

Pretty damn good deal. Both of my 17's love that ammo..
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
On sale for $5.49 a box, plus Federal currently has a rebate going where they'll refund the cost of one box of rimfire ammo when you buy five boxes. Buy at least 10 boxes and that works out to $4.39 a box!

And free shipping on orders over $100.00!

https://www.reedssports.com/shop/federal/federal-17hmr-vital-shok-17gr-vmax-50r-3460

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions

Boy Great W...

you sure are damn good at bird dogging some real good deals on rimfire ammo....

this one out of Little Falls MN no less....Charles Lindberg's home town...which is a long way from Bandon.

are you gearing up for sage rats season?
Thanks!

Got a pile enroute!
I ordered 2 bricks of 17 HMR and am wondering if I should order another couple...
I'm such a sucker for rimfire ammo sales...
Appreciate the info. I was almost out and found this post. Just ordered two bricks
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I ordered 2 bricks of 17 HMR and am wondering if I should order another couple...

I'm in the same boat. I ordered 20 boxes, but keep thinking I should order at least 20 more. Some great deals on ammo right now!
Thanks Waputi!

This is the best deal I've seen on HMR ammo and that goes back to the pre-obama days.

Thanks again for sharing and providing links! You're an enabler!
Seafire;

The store is actually located in Walker, MN. The Little Falls location is at Rice Creek Hunting 5 or so miles East of Little Falls. They have a big Spring show and promotion there each spring with many of the manufacturers on hand with big sales and promotions.
After a winter like this one, we look forward to that show with GREAT enthusiasm !
Thanks!!
I received my order today. Best packing/shipping I've seen. The box was sealed in heavy plastic shrink wrap which was nice because it was wet out today. All 3k rounds were from the same lot#.
Originally Posted by aboltfan
I received my order today. Best packing/shipping I've seen. The box was sealed in heavy plastic shrink wrap which was nice because it was wet out today. All 3k rounds were from the same lot#.

Awesome! When did you order?
So, I had to buy some and a rifle to shoot them! Thanks. Love a good deal!
Originally Posted by Mesabikid44
Seafire;

The store is actually located in Walker, MN. The Little Falls location is at Rice Creek Hunting 5 or so miles East of Little Falls. They have a big Spring show and promotion there each spring with many of the manufacturers on hand with big sales and promotions.
After a winter like this one, we look forward to that show with GREAT enthusiasm !

thanks for the update Mesabi....

I use to haul my SeaRay up to Walker when I needed work done on it...turn around in Walker was a week.
SeaRay dealers down by the cities was 2 months. Half the boating season.

Minus the Twin Cities, I miss MN, especially the people outside the Cities...

I don't miss the winters... it wasn't the severity, it was the length of winter I don't miss...

Great Waputi is still King of finding the Best Rimfire deals and pricing.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered 20 boxes, but keep thinking I should order at least 20 more. Some great deals on ammo right now!

Not only did I order additional 17 HMR but 2 more bricks of the Federal HV Targer 22LR...
Just got a email saying they were out of stock of the Federal but would replace it with Hornady 20 grain if I agreed for same price. Probably a better choice for coon's anyhow so I said yes.
Not a bad trade.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Just got a email saying they were out of stock of the Federal but would replace it with Hornady 20 grain if I agreed for same price. Probably a better choice for coon's anyhow so I said yes.

Well crap, I havent received that email yet. I really want the Federal. Fingers crossed. But if my rifle shoots the Horn 20gr as good, not a bad swap.
GW, I ordered last Tue. and received it Mon. morning.
My 20 boxes are on hold. Their system is fubar and not letting me pay. I purchased a rifle from them last September via Gunbroker and they say it messes with their order system. Nice folks on the phone.
Mine shows it shipped.
Ordered yesterday, but got an email today saying they were out.

The Hornady was offered as a substitute.

Heck of a deal for those that got on board early.

Thanks waputi for the heads up. I appreciate you sharing the deal.
They have Federal .17 WSM for $7.99. seems like a great deal from what I can find elsewhere.
CCI 20 grain gamepoints for 5.49. These and TNTā€™s shoot the best
out of my 452. Some great .22 mag prices also.
The link says SOLD OUT. I missed another great sale
I bet Reeds went through a train car load of rimfire ammo during this sale.
They have Federal .17 WSM for $7.99. seems like a great deal from what I can find elsewhere.

I've been unable to find any 17 WSM ammo there. Is it hidden?
I just looked and can't see the .17 WSM ammo listed anywhere. Wonder if it was a real limited supply and went quickly.
Two days after I told them I would accept the Horandy 20 grain ammo in place of the Federals for the same price the ammo landed on my front porch.
Good company. I will order from them again
I just looked and can't see the .17 WSM ammo listed anywhere. Wonder if it was a real limited supply and went quickly.

That's what I was thinking, too.

Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Two days after I told them I would accept the Horandy 20 grain ammo in place of the Federals for the same price the ammo landed on my front porch.
Good company. I will order from them again

I've been in their Walker, MN store and have purchased quite a bit of fishing equipment and other stuff there. Really good people and a good selection of stuff. I enjoy buying from them and will continue to do so.
Got my latest order in today. VERY well packed. These are good people.
Missed out on the deal.

P
Get on GreatWaputi's six, he's the bird dog on rimfire deals.
Nevermind, I am not very observant.
Mine showed up today, delayed a few days because of weather. Wish I had ordered twice as much!
Mine came today. That shipping department takes PRIDE in their work!!! I will buy from them again!!!
Twist the knife you a-holes.
cry
Received 60 boxes today, they sure were packaged well, noe to do the rebatešŸ˜¬
I submitted my rebate info this morning. Pretty painless, but had to do it all on my phone because we've been without WiFi since Sunday night, so can't even get on the computer or tablet, and cell service has been real spotty. We just got power restored Thursday night. Freak snow storm wreaked havoc here.
Glad I looked, forgot about the rebate. Thanks!

Got my latest order in today. VERY well packed. These are good people.

Packed for the apocalypse! These folks got the account billing issue worked out and the goods to me with a pleasant attitude. Excellent.
Bought a bunch. And 2 cases of cci std velocity at another place. There will be a time when ammo is worth more than money.
Originally Posted by boatammo
Bought a bunch. And 2 cases of cci std velocity at another place. There will be a time when ammo is worth more than money.

I think you are right. We are probably only one federal election cycle away from being in the same boat that we were 3 years ago. Ammo and components will be hard to find and expensive when you do.

How soon we forget.

drover
you phuggers done plumb run them out of 17 HMR ammo, there's not a single box to be found for sale on their web site!
Reed's is a great place to do business with. Bought a number of nice guns from them and lots of ammunition. Been doing business with them for 20 years.
Just received my rebate last week.
Originally Posted by Barbarosa
Received 60 boxes today, they sure were packaged well, noe to do the rebatešŸ˜¬

60 boxes should keep you busy
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
you phuggers done plumb run them out of 17 HMR ammo, there's not a single box to be found for sale on their web site!

What are good friends for!
© 24hourcampfire