Home
SGAmmo.com is selling 5,000 round cases for $229 + 22 to ship.
That's $25/brick delivered. I think they also have a few loose bricks for a dollar or two more.
This ammo is normally $12-14 for a box of 50.

It turned a very part-time shooting bum like me into a 100 yard rimfire marksman. I imagine it would be very effective on animals but haven't shot any.
I've been waiting for a calm day to shoot more of it. Hoping the end of April is calm.

I just ordered a case and wanted to pass it on. They had 5 cases left after my order. Wish I could have ordered 2.

ps - I've ordered from them once before and it was all very well packed and arrived safely.
Has that stuff been accurate for you?
Amazingly accurate, in the one rifle I tried it in.

No joke or exaggeration - only 2 groups fired at 100 yards on a still night. 1st could easily be covered by 1/2 of a dime. Second one was not much larger and I rushed because I was loosing the light. Not much bigger with 1 shot a little out of the cluster.
Did it with a dolled up 10-22 (green mountain sporter weight barrel) wearing a cheap Bass Pro brand 4-12 scope.
Haven't had a chance to try it again but I'm convinced it wasn't a fluke. Enough to by a bunch more of a different lot.
Was hoarding the few 50 round boxes I have, now I have a case full on the way. Many rifles will be tested! 👍
Check out the price of the RWS Subsonic on their website. shocked I haven't seen that low in a long time. $23.95 a brick.
Pretty amazing deal. I'm not short by any measure, but RWS for less than Mini Mags, delivered yet, is hard to pass up, so a couple of bricks are on the way. Never tried the HS, but the SS have been the beans in a couple of rifles, at $.16 a shot. $.06 is practically stealing them.
👍
Originally Posted by K22
Check out the price of the RWS Subsonic on their website. shocked I haven't seen that low in a long time. $23.95 a brick.

Saw it on the shelf at a gun store a couple of months ago for $79.99 a brick. They were moving them too.

Ordered a couple bricks off of SGA for said $23.95 each. Thanks for the tip guys.
Used to order a lot of ammo from SG until they decided to stop shipping to CA. Bummer
Originally Posted by kragman1
SGAmmo.com is selling 5,000 round cases for $229 + 22 to ship.
That's $25/brick delivered. I think they also have a few loose bricks for a dollar or two more.
This ammo is normally $12-14 for a box of 50.

It turned a very part-time shooting bum like me into a 100 yard rimfire marksman. I imagine it would be very effective on animals but haven't shot any.
I've been waiting for a calm day to shoot more of it. Hoping the end of April is calm.

I just ordered a case and wanted to pass it on. They had 5 cases left after my order. Wish I could have ordered 2.

ps - I've ordered from them once before and it was all very well packed and arrived safely.

They got 3 cases left now. Thanks for the heads up, even though you guys are costing me a fortune everytime you post these deals.
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered sub sonics and HVHP. Fantastic price!!!!
SG Ammo seems to always have excellent pricing and great service.
Originally Posted by kragman1
Amazingly accurate, in the one rifle I tried it in.

No joke or exaggeration - only 2 groups fired at 100 yards on a still night. 1st could easily be covered by 1/2 of a dime. Second one was not much larger and I rushed because I was loosing the light. Not much bigger with 1 shot a little out of the cluster.
Did it with a dolled up 10-22 (green mountain sporter weight barrel) wearing a cheap Bass Pro brand 4-12 scope.
Haven't had a chance to try it again but I'm convinced it wasn't a fluke. Enough to by a bunch more of a different lot.
Was hoarding the few 50 round boxes I have, now I have a case full on the way. Many rifles will be tested! 👍

Is this the stuff you are talking about?

https://www.sgammo.com/product/22-l...ain-rws-high-velocity-hp-field-line-ammo
Yes, exactly
Picked up some of the SS from them. Very, very well packaged and great customer service.
Thanks Buddy I just ordered 2 bricks!
I was knocking the snot out of the center at 42 yards (distance from back porch to treeline) with Winchester 333's today.
That German RWS is top notch stuff, thanks for the heads up. Just sent for a case of the HV.

c/22
Just ordered a 5000 subsonic and 5000 hv.Thanks for the heads up!
Picked up 5000 of the subsonic, should be here today. I cannot say enough good things about SGAmmo, have been spending money with them for quite some time; great prices and first rate service.
I have several rifles that love the RWS Subsonic, great hunting ammunition.

StarchedCover
Originally Posted by StarchedCover
Picked up 5000 of the subsonic, should be here today. I cannot say enough good things about SGAmmo, have been spending money with them for quite some time; great prices and first rate service.
I have several rifles that love the RWS Subsonic, great hunting ammunition.

StarchedCover

Curious as to your preference for sub-sonic over high velocity. Are you using a suppressor? Or do you find the accuracy is better in your rifles?

Thanks, RS
RS, I am not using a "can" on my 22 RF rifles yet. This RWS Subsonic ammunition came highly recommended by two friends who seriously hunt small game for the table a couple of years ago, they both commented on the accuracy, had plenty of thump for squirrels and rabbits, didn't tear them up to bad when you didn't make the perfect shot and the reduced report allowed them not to disturb the woods too much when chasing tree rats. One of them took 60 squirrels the past two seasons with this ammunition with none lost.

I tried them this summer and my Sako Finnfire, Kimber Hunter and CZ 452 American shoot them into very nice groups at 50 yards, so far I have taken 5 squirrels, dispatched a muskrat in the pond and took care of the feral cat problem at the old house with out having the neighbors none the wiser. I like the combination of accuracy, bullet performance lack of noise and at that price I thought I should stock up.

StarchedCover
Yeah - my experience with RWS subsonic is that its even better than CCI subsonic in the few rifles I've tried it in.
Hopefully they still have some when I can swing another purchase. Or maybe ill raid the bill money.... lol
© 24hourcampfire