Home
Posted By: g5m Ammo fyi - 05/15/19
Midway has a sale on Remington Thunderbolt 22, 500 for $14.99:

https://myemail.cox.net/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0/INBOX
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Ammo fyi - 05/15/19
Cheap at half the price! Crap ammo is no bargain, at any price point. Thunderbolts qualify as crap ammo, big time.
Posted By: Tri70 Re: Ammo fyi - 05/17/19
I bought 2500 rds of Thunderbolt ammo from Natchez for about the same price with free shipping. It’s good for plinking, I have a 16 yr old son the loves to shoot and can hit a 4” steel plate at 100 yds with open sights with this ammo. Not the best but I was impressed by his shooting the old Win pump 22LR.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Ammo fyi - 05/17/19
Originally Posted by Tri70
I bought 2500 rds of Thunderbolt ammo from Natchez for about the same price with free shipping. It’s good for plinking, I have a 16 yr old son the loves to shoot and can hit a 4” steel plate at 100 yds with open sights with this ammo. Not the best but I was impressed by his shooting the old Win pump 22LR.

Young eyes - one of the best sighting systems ever devised... wink
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Ammo fyi - 06/02/19
Thanks for posting deals. Don't tell my kid these are crap, they will want better, more expensive ammo.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ammo fyi - 06/04/19
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by Tri70

Young eyes - one of the best sighting systems ever devised... wink

Haha. Yeah. Isn't that the truth.
Posted By: killerv Re: Ammo fyi - 06/06/19
lgs had some for 14 bucks the other day. I bought a box, should have bought two. My kids go through it pretty quick.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Ammo fyi - 06/06/19
Sooner than you can imagine, they will be buying their own, so enjoy.

Start saving up for grandchild ammo!
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Ammo fyi - 06/08/19
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Start saving up for grandchild ammo!

Hopefully I have many more years before grandkids come along. Might as well stock up anyhow.
© 24hourcampfire