Home
Sportsman Outdoor Superstore has CCI SV .22 lr for $19.99 a brick. Shipping is reasonable and no tax.

3 bricks delivered to my door for $70.

Just to compare..... Academy Sports gets $3.50 a box (50) or $35.00/brick + tax.
Now that's pretty damn good!
thats as cheap as ive ever gotten SV
SGAmmo has cases for $241, including shipping.
Brownells has some good sales on it too a few times a year. I picked up 4 bricks shipped for 76 bucks last go around using a coupon code and free shipping. That's a no brainer
Originally Posted by killerv
Brownells has some good sales on it too a few times a year. I picked up 4 bricks shipped for 76 bucks last go around using a coupon code and free shipping. That's a no brainer

Wish I could run across a deal like that.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
SGAmmo has cases for $241, including shipping.

Sportsman Outdoor Superstore will ship a case for $220.
You all are enablers. I just got 4 bricks to put on the shelf. What a difference this is from just a couple of years ago. We now have choices, not just what little may have been available.
Yup, thanks. $20/brick or less for cci std is the “buy now” price imo. Happy days. Barely over a year ago was twice that, and local retail here still is.
Just bought 2 bricks of CCI standard velocity 40 grain 22 LR from Brownells for $49, including shipping.
2 Bricks?

What are you going to shoot on day 3? grin
They will be added to the other cases I currently have. No fear of running out soon.
Thanks for the heads up. I went in for four bricks.
© 24hourcampfire