Home
Posted By: verns Looking for a clean Rem 572 - 05/24/19
I never had one of these 572 pumps .Anybody in Mt want to sell one ? I got a saltwood Belgian Browning LH T bolt I might swap for one
Verns: My local pawn/gun shop just put out a very nice older Remington pump 22 (I believe it is a 572) yesterday.
It belongs to the shop and is on sale for $200.00 (IIRC).
I picked it up and looked down the side of the barrel towards light source and there are NO bulges in the barrel the buttplate is original and the sights are apparently original and the bluing on the barrel and tube is about flawless but the finish on the action appears to be "different" somehow. Its uniform and NO rust or pitting but I just don't recognize it.
I would have been a "player" for it but I already have one.
I will head to town shortly (waiting for Culligan man) and re-check the particulars for you or you can call them at 406-683-9844 (Tuesday through Saturday).
Or if you are near Dillon, Montana stop in and see this cool Rifle yourself.
Good luck in your search and I'll get back to you.
BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I have a left handed friend - what cash price range are you interested in for your Browning T-Bolt?
Posted By: verns Re: Looking for a clean Rem 572 - 05/24/19
Thanks VG. I am going now to see it !Maybe there about 2 PM Am bringing T bolt along in case you are near . 422-8029
Verns: Nice chatting with you on the phone and I sincerely hope you enjoy that clean little Rifle. And I hope you get home safe.
Makes me feel good to hook up a CampFirer with a gun now and then.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
That’s not a bad price .the receiver finish on mine is different compared to,the barrel as well.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
That’s not a bad price .the receiver finish on mine is different compared to,the barrel as well.

Receivers on 572s were always painted (aluminum) except for the colorful ones which were anodized.
Posted By: verns Re: Looking for a clean Rem 572 - 05/28/19
Thanks Varmint Guy it shoots well ,I am very pleased with it.
Verns: Again I am so happy you are happy - let me know on the left handed Browning T-Bolt. The fella interested in it will be here June 8th through 12th.
Still to wet to Hunt around here!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I had a low comb BDL years ago, it shot pretty good.
Did surprisingly well with CB shorts too.
© 24hourcampfire