Home
Posted By: jackmountain 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
Pretty cool.
Never heard of the TACOM Charlie TARAC prism system.
Extra 800 MOA.
https://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2019/06/rimfire-shooting-at-1000-yards-9-year-old-hits-target/
Posted By: driggy Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
It was shown on Guns and Ammo TV during the Long Range Session part of the show. Can't remember the round used, either 6.5 or 300 mag I'm thinking.
I wouldn't want that little girl shooting at me...
Posted By: jpb Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
Originally Posted by driggy
It was shown on Guns and Ammo TV during the Long Range Session part of the show. Can't remember the round used, either 6.5 or 300 mag I'm thinking.

I think you must be mixing this up with another video...

This story is .22 rimfire. It is worth looking at IMNSHO.

If you can, post the link to the video you mentioned -- I'd be interested in seeing that too!

Cheers,
john
Posted By: driggy Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
It is not the same story. I was referring to the use of the Prism. I think the G&A guys were shooting around a mile. I will try to get more info.

Edit

Found it. It is season 17 episode 8. They shoot a .50BMG over 2miles. The clip only shows the lead in to the show, but you can see it on the rifle.

https://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/show/guns-ammo-tv/videos/82000/359360
Posted By: jpb Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
Originally Posted by driggy
It is not the same story. I was referring to the use of the Prism. I think the G&A guys were shooting around a mile. I will try to get more info.

Edit

Found it. It is season 17 episode 8. They shoot a .50BMG over 2miles. The clip only shows the lead in to the show, but you can see it on the rifle.

https://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/show/guns-ammo-tv/videos/82000/359360

Thanks, first I've heard of this Prism device!

John
Posted By: Lennie Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
342 MOA to hit at 1000 yards. That's astounding
Posted By: swampkid Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/11/19
Outstanding shooting and 9 years old.Her dad must be so proud of her.I got to get a Vudoo rimfire.
Never heard of 'em.......................grin)

[Linked Image]
Paul Phillips daughter. I had a feeling when I saw the title.

Paul is on the leading edge of ELR shooting. He did a 6000 yard shot recently with a big .416, lathe turned bullets, and a forward observer.

LONG Range Rimfire is THE schit!

Hint........................(grin)
I've only stretched the 22LR to about 500. It's a lot of fun.
I can hit 715/720yds on halfa dozen(75MOA inclination),with the erector and reticle alone. Was talking TARAC to a pard the other day and he was dubious...which got me rethinking the approach.

Paul's making 60 MOA Vudoo rails now.

Pull the trigger,you WILL schit yourself.

Hint.......................
Posted By: swampkid Re: 1000yd vudoo/9yr old girl - 06/12/19
I think I got the Vudoo bug,I need one bad.
They sure look amazing, and shoot well.

Last summer there was one of those 22 ELR matches here locally in Townsend MT. There were plenty of Vudoo rigs on the line. But the top shooter was running a Ruger Precision Rimfire, with a SWFA 10X scope.

Targets were 20x20" steel. Past 400, they were getting far fewer hits. I believe the furthest was around 550 or so, it didn't need much paint afterwards.
I've a Ruger too.(grin)

Hint.................
There's no doubt the Vudoo is superior to the RPR in every quantifiable way. It was an indian/arrow thing. Wind reading skill won the day.
Beware the BEST Indian,with the BEST arrows.

Hint....................(grin)
[Linked Image]
Big Stick how long did Mcmillan take on that stock for your Vudoo?
Less than 5 months. Ordered 01/09/19...................
Thanks Bro,I got to get on the phone with them,I need a Vudoo.
They are simply fabulous folks and there's no reason to linger...on either the handle or barreled action.

Hint.............(grin)
© 24hourcampfire