Home
Posted By: Freddy Winchester wildcat - 10/18/19
Has anyone here purchased a Winchester wildcat rimfire, been reading some very positive reviews in some of the gun magazines.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Winchester wildcat - 10/18/19
Have you ever read an UNfavorable review in a gun magazine? Just asking for a friend.......................................................

They were supposed to be shipping by the end of the last quarter, but I haven't seen one in a shop yet, and I visit some pretty busy shops. On another note, do we really need another 10/22 knock-off? It seems like there are already plenty of 10/22 clones already out there, Bergera, T/C, AMT, practically everyone is already doing it.
Posted By: Farmboy1 Re: Winchester wildcat - 10/21/19
Good question, I would like a new .22, my old Ruger is still good, and it has been around the world. I like the fact it uses 10/22 magazines, I have more
than several.

So, when this one becomes available, I would like to know more. For around $200. this is in anyman's price point..
Posted By: killerv Re: Winchester wildcat - 10/21/19
Been teasing us with it for awhile, BPS even had it in their mailing months and months ago, I went by, but none in stock, still haven't seen one yet.

Have you checked out the thompson tcr22, great reviews, uses 10/22 mags and price has really dropped on them.
Posted By: Freddy Re: Winchester wildcat - 10/23/19
Talked to Winchester yesterday, there was a delay in production, they will be arriving at Winchester's warehouses at the end of the month and then shipped to dealers.
© 24hourcampfire