Home
Posted By: UNCCGrad Keystone 722 - 05/11/20
Any of you out there that have shot the 722 repeater? They also make a chassis rifle in the 722 PT that supposedly shoots itty bitty groups for under $500. Looked pretty cool. I only found it online after researching the Savage A22 chassis rifle a local shop had on hand. Thats another pretty cool rifle for the money. Good to see some other options out there in 22 LR that are reasonably priced.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Keystone 722 - 05/11/20
A couple of range buddies bought matching heavy-barrel models and like them a lot. They go head to head shooting dots at 50 yards several times a week. Nice walnut.

One of them got an early-production sample that had issues with the bolt (misfires), but they took care of him quickly. I shot the other one before the Plague and made a nice tight cluster with SV. I think they compare well with CZs, based on those two, and are American made to boot.
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: Keystone 722 - 05/11/20
Who makes the 722?
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Keystone 722 - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Who makes the 722?

Keystone, same ones in PA that make the Crickett kids 22s.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: Keystone 722 - 05/11/20
Have one. Nicely done and excellent magazines. The scope mounts are a challenge is you want them low.
Posted By: thumbcocker Re: Keystone 722 - 05/14/20
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Who makes the 722?

Keystone, same ones in PA that make the Crickett kids 22s.

Thanks!
Posted By: UNCCGrad Re: Keystone 722 - 05/14/20
Interested in the classic sporter, good looking little rifle. Stock triggers seem to get good reviews.
Posted By: Hippy Re: Keystone 722 - 05/19/20
I have one of the Varmint models and am more that satisfied with it from fit ,feed,trigger and the ACCURACY will average less that 3/8" @ 50 the owner can be reached for any issues or ? you may have

Jim
© 24hourcampfire