Home
Posted By: johno Howa 1100? - 05/27/20
You fellas seeing these rifles yet, apparently N.Z. & Australia have 22 lr actions but stocks, the importer blame the virus for shipping delays but I think it might run deeper than that if you fellas in the US are not seeing these on the shelves

Johno
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Howa 1100? - 05/27/20
I haven't seen them anywhere in person or on-line.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Howa 1100? - 05/27/20
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, what he said. I've kept my eyes open since they announced the rifle, but have yet to see or hear about one stateside,
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Howa 1100? - 05/27/20
I had never heard of them. Being Howa, I was interested until I looked at a pic.
Posted By: johno Re: Howa 1100? - 05/27/20
Ive seen photos of the receiver and bolts I can try and post a link if anyone is interested. The pricing here on pre orders is under $400.00 USD
Posted By: dave284 Re: Howa 1100? - 05/28/20
This is the first I've heard of them. They are on the website, page six of the pdf. It says suggested retail is $699.00 ans a sub moa guarantee. Might look good with walnut and a flush mag.

edit to add link to the pdf. https://www.legacysports.com/wp-content/uploads/lsi_2020_catalog_LORES.pdf#page=6
Posted By: Con Re: Howa 1100? - 05/29/20
Here you go Uncle... some of these images at the time were samples only ... possibly NOT the final product. We'll need to wait to see what they are actually like.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Cheers...
Con
Posted By: johno Re: Howa 1100? - 05/29/20
Thanks Con. that gives us something to ponder

Johno
Posted By: Con Re: Howa 1100? - 05/29/20
Stock is uglier that a hat full of a-holes ... but it was a prototype from memory, likely to have been further refined. Hopefully!
Cheers...
Con
© 24hourcampfire