Home
Posted By: Limomaker Big Sky Gun Rack - 01/26/21
Has anyone had any experience with the overhead version. I was looking at these for a Kubota sidekick.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 01/26/21
I have the double one in the truck, and the trunk mount one on the tractor roof.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Posted By: Limomaker Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 01/26/21
Thanks for the pictures. The one on the tractor is something I need to do also. How well have they held up?
Posted By: stantdm Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 01/26/21
I don't know the make of mine. I bought it about thirty years ago and it looks very much the same as the photos posted above. It has been in three vehicles, two Jeeps and a GMC pickup. I have replaced nothing on it.
Posted By: Limomaker Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 01/26/21
I think I'm going to try one for the side by side. Definitely going to rig up something for the tractor. That picture is looking like one of the best ways yet.
Posted By: Limomaker Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 01/27/21
I think I'm going to try one for the side by side. Definitely going to rig up something for the tractor. That picture is looking like one of the best ways yet.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 03/01/21
Originally Posted by Limomaker

Had one in my Polaris Ranger (2005 and now in 2017) for over 15 yrs, great product.
Posted By: ttpoz Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 03/02/21
They're a good product. Had one in an old Bronco. Sold the Bronco, kept the rack, and am getting ready to mount it in my Jeep.
Posted By: Limomaker Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 03/03/21
After a month, I'm really pleased. Seems really solid, nothing loosened up. There had been enough vibration to cause the sling stud to back out of a Remington 700, but the rack itself has survived. I like the three points of contact, no problem maintaining at least two solid. Has cost two coyotes their lives by having it so far.
Posted By: 1936M71 Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 05/04/21
Look a Great Day gun racks. I like the way they attach much better, using the roll bar. Same concept ,better way to install .
Posted By: killerv Re: Big Sky Gun Rack - 05/10/21
Just the truck versions and they are great.

I put suregrips on my honda pioneer. They have a ton of mounting options for utv/sxs
© 24hourcampfire