Home
Two weeks ago I took my 2 yr old mule colt that I raised to the trainer. Went over last night to see what we got.

The colt rode off nice and walked and trotted comfortably with the trainer. After some heckling and razzing they got me on , at 68 years old and with a couple of beers in me ,
all in front of company.

All went as good as could be expected, the colt rode really well and I was comfortable at a trot.

This is the 4rth colt out of the same mare and the jack is a part brother to the jack that my other mules are out of. I think this colt has a smoother stride than his older siblings

He is a well made colt sorrel with 4 big white stockings. It is nice to see some good results out of all the feed and groundwork that I put to him.

I will kep you updated and try to conquer this picture thing,

Adios, Ray
Sounds like a good start. I’m strictly a horse feller, no mules. Although, we rode mules in Utah last summer (Zion, Bryce, other state parks, etc). I tried to buy the mule I rode, but she was too important to their string.

Where ya at?
Goood thread on posting pics here in photog forum.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...96239/how-to-post-your-photos#Post696239
How's he coming along?
Colt is going well or I would had heard . If someone would pm me with a phone I could send some pictures if they could post them on here. I always enjoy visiting about mules.

Stop by and ride some time
Ray
I am in nw Iowa on a small farm.
Originally Posted by mulespurs
Colt is going well or I would had heard . If someone would pm me with a phone I could send some pictures if they could post them on here. I always enjoy visiting about mules.

Stop by and ride some time
Ray

© 24hourcampfire