Home
to find out like how much space they need, an average cost, and moving them, etc? And are they good with other livestock?
Hang out at a horse auction. Read Western Horseman magazine. When you git a horse, find a stable whar you can lodge 'im. The other horse people will help you. There are also saddle clubs that can be lots of fun. Or jus' ask me. I love helpin' new hoss people. Mor' 'an yer new hunters fer sure. Way I see it, we got enuff hunters an' too many ATVs. Best thing to do is change hunters into horsemen quick as possible so they ain't got no use fer one of them gawd awlful machines.
Amen MuleSkinnrer. I buy a lot of tack form Walkers in Oregon
Skinner you done said a mouthful and them some. Seeing an ATV go blasting down the green hillside don't do much for my spirits, but looking at a horse (mule) go cross country always puts a smile on my face. Those animals don't tear up the hillsides and cause errosion like the ATV's do. They are a whole heck of a lot quiter in the woods and fields too.
So there anit a lot of web sites with gear and stuff like that for mules?
Mule tack isn't hard to find, but like horses each mule might take a different saddle, and horse saddles usually don't fit mules. Bridle, headstalls bits are all the same, you need a britching, but a good mule saddle will set you back $1500. E-mail your e-mail address and I'll put you on to a mule forum discussion, sales and such.
<br>[email]vmautino@gbronline[/email] .com
© 24hourcampfire