Home
Posted By: saddlesore Pumpgun - 11/29/02
Hye Tom, We'll have to put off the ride for awhile. I have to have surgery on my hand this Wednesday. Darn thing stopped working
Posted By: Muley Stalker Re: Pumpgun - 11/30/02
Dang, SS. Hope it comes out OK.
<br>
<br>Just need new batteries?
<br>
<br>Best Wishes,
<br>Muley
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Pumpgun - 11/30/02
No big deal. The darn index finger on my left hand locks up. You know, the one you use while driving in Colorado.
<br>
<br>Had the right hand fixed several years ago and it pretty much put a stop to my handgun shooting for a year.
<br>
<br>They had been trying cortisone injections, but they didn't help and hurt like hell.
<br>
<br>I was hoping it would fade away, but during elk season and the cold, it got worse. I have to work that filly today as she hasn't been rode since October, and now won't be worked for at least another month.
<br>
<br>Took the Mrs. up to Estes Park and Rocky yesterday to photograph elk, but they were in short supply. Dang, that grass is in bad shape in Rocky. They are going to have to do something with the number of elk in the park pretty soon.
<br>
<br>Anyway, that took care of a nice day that I could have worked that young mule.
Posted By: pumpgun Re: Pumpgun - 11/30/02
NP vince I am up to my ears in work anyway. Wife went thru that also hope everything works out well. tom
Posted By: pumpgun Re: Pumpgun - 12/18/02
Saddlesore, how is your hand? is it recovering ok? tom
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Pumpgun - 12/18/02
Yea, it's coming along fine, I'm going to try some driving with the team this weekend, if weather permits, and I need to get rear shoes on the mule you will ride.
<br>
<br>Maybe we can get that ride in between Christmas and New years. I'm off the whole week from Dec 23-27.
<br>
<br>E-mail me your phone no. vmautino@gbronline.com
Posted By: pumpgun Re: Pumpgun - 12/18/02
I will be on-call the whole time so wil not be able to leave town at all. tom
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Pumpgun - 12/18/02
Well still send me your number , so I can call when I can get away.
<br>
<br>Vince
© 24hourcampfire