Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Kawasaki Mule? - 07/28/18
Anyone have a newer one?

How would you rate it?

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: BIGR Re: Kawasaki Mule? - 08/01/18
I do not own one, but the contractor, farmer, businessman that built my house swears by his. He had an older one not sure how old, he sold it and bought a new just a few years ago. He has cattle and does a lot of stuff with the Mule on the farm, His new one has the gas engine.

In the future I am going to buy a side by side, it will be mostly for work on my farm and home property. I don't care about those that haul butt and slide sideways at 50 MPH, I want one that will take the abuse that I give it when hauling wood or working on the farm. I have looked at the Mules in the past and also compared those to the Honda side by sides. I want one that I can gear down and not run away with me going down a steep hill, yelp I am in the mountains no flatland stuff around here.

Other than that I wished I could help you more.
Posted By: ShortMagFan Re: Kawasaki Mule? - 08/04/18
I’ve got a 610xc that is great. But its the smallest they make and is a bit under powered. But perfect for my uses (Putting around me 350 acre farm).

Friend as a pro Fx and swears up and down it’s the best you can buy. Bigger and a lot more power than my 610 and still built like a tank
Posted By: glosto Re: Kawasaki Mule? - 08/11/18
Do not like the old Mules but do like the new ones. Have both. Just sold a Polaris Ranger and bought a new Mule Pro DXT. Have had it 3 months and like it. The ability to convert from 3 to 6 passenger is nice. The suspension gives a great ride. Very comfortable even on rough terrain.
Posted By: Jeffpg Re: Kawasaki Mule? - 08/16/18
I have a 2013 Mule 4010 and I love it. It’s not the fastest or smoothest riding machine out there but I’d wager it’s likely the simplest, most durable and most reliable of all.
© 24hourcampfire