Home
Yesterday a 18 year old kid,speeding and being inattentive, ran into the back of a buggy pulled by two mules.Ejecting the lady who had to be flown Fight for Life to the hospital and killing both mules.
It is really un-comprehensible how social media has posted about how bad the youngster must feel and how it will effect him in life. How the hell did we get to this place in life where we console the criminal and not the victim.

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/511310591.html
he will blame it on his phone. kids these days don't take the blame for their actions. dam shame about the lady
Kid probably told the police, "Hey, man, it wasn't my fault. I was talking on my phone to my chick and she told me to come on over for some rompin' stompin' sex so I was just driving the speed limit to get to her house when this old biddy pulled those old mangy horses and that thing out in my lane and didn't move over like they should. Nope, not my fault."

See ... it wasn't his fault. She should have got off to the side of the road.

L.W.
Originally Posted by 44mc
he will blame it on his phone. kids these days don't take the blame for their actions. dam shame about the lady

Yep.
It is a shame about the lady, glad it was only moderate injuries. Shame about the mules. Speed and inattentive driving likely...yeah, it's a shame.

Y'all sinless fella's keep chunkin' stones......
Sadly this seems to happen quite often...
Originally Posted by Cinch

With in a few miles from my place, there are two roadside memorials of teenagers killed in auto accidents.Both hit trees,both were speeding and both were not paying attention ( cell phones). The really sad thing is they usually take someone with them when they do get killed.
Heres an article about some very good friends of mine that got hit after a parade in Casper a few years back...

https://trib.com/news/local/casper/...bddf56f-c34b-5d73-9d97-adae5ad4f10b.html
That was me. My team and wagons. It was a hell of a mess. The women drove under the wagon at 52 miles an hr. Flipped the team and wagon upside down 2 lanes of traffic from where we were traveling Broke the mares back. Had to put her down there. Rock ,the gelding ,came down on his head and had bleeding on the brain. I had my daughter get the horse trailer and haul him away. Had to put him down too. The women had 2 kids in the back seat. People came up to me and said she was texting. She passed a cop and hit us. She got a 250 dollar fine and 10 hrs in jail. Some people wrote to the paper and said she should be hung in front of the court house. Texting and driving.
I remember it very well... quite a bad deal... very lucky no one was killed...
That fuggin kid should be made to train a new pair of mules, feed them, clean their stalls, pay for their care, until such a time that they are ready to replace the ones he took by being a selfish little prick. Then he should have to use them for his sole transportation for 1 year.
Originally Posted by Cinch

Damn tough deal.

You couldn't pay me enough to let my kids go on a "Hay" ride or some such nonsense.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
That fuggin kid should be made to train a new pair of mules, feed them, clean their stalls, pay for their care, until such a time that they are ready to replace the ones he took by being a selfish little prick. Then he should have to use them for his sole transportation for 1 year.

Reminds me of the movie The Jack Bull
WildWest----She should have insurance. It should pay for your loss and the medical bills that were incurred.
© 24hourcampfire