Home
Does anyone have a good or bad experience using them that you wish to share? I've read some reviews.....

Sometimes, cheapest becomes a nightmare and not worth the risk. Sometimes paying a little more is a safer option.

Who do most of you guys use when buying rifles online? Looking at Tikkas, Weatherbys and Winchesters.
Been letting them email me and I'm on the fence. Don't think I actually ordered anything yet. Whittaker's, Bud's, Grab a Gun, the Whorehouse, a local FFL.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Been letting them email me and I'm on the fence. Don't think I actually ordered anything yet. Whittaker's, Bud's, Grab a Gun, the Whorehouse, a local FFL.

Yeah, seeing some not so good reviews from places it seems they may get some of their items through...like Anacortes? Not exactly sure how the process works.

I've used Whittaker's, Sportsman's Outdoor and Bud's.

Like I said, it seems like it is better going through good companies.

Thanks for the feedback.
I’ve used them several times with no issues at all. It will take a couple days to get a shipping email so one must be patient.
They fail two key tests.

First, there is not a phone number prominently displayed on their home page. In fact I couldn't find a phone number at all. Second, they have a pile of crappy reviews.

https://www.bbb.org/us/in/fort-wayne/profile/gunsmiths/gun-pro-corporation-0352-90106843/complaints
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
They fail two key tests.

First, there is not a phone number prominently displayed on their home page. In fact I couldn't find a phone number at all. Second, they have a pile of crappy reviews.

https://www.bbb.org/us/in/fort-wayne/profile/gunsmiths/gun-pro-corporation-0352-90106843/complaints

The phone number test says enough. Thanks for bringing that up!
I bought a few guns through Gun Pro Deals a few years ago.No issues with them.I think I had to send them an email and I received a call a couple hours later. Here is another gun site search to check https://gun.deals/
They fail two key tests.

Just saw this in the email.

Nate Geimer
14620 Plank Street Suite D
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Posted By: CSBfan Re: Gun Pro Deals: Good or bad? - 06/18/20
I purchased a rifle from Gun Pro Deals on Monday this week. It shipped Tuesday and is on track to be at my FFL tomorrow. So far I'm impressed...
I have used GrabaGun, Gun Genie, and Sportsmans Warehouse, all with great results.
Posted By: barm Re: Gun Pro Deals: Good or bad? - 06/18/20
They have a store front and presence on Google. The phone number is located in the search. (260) 240-4647

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=GUNPRO+Address%3A+9151+Lima+Road%2C++Fort+Wayne+IN+46818
I have ordered from them several times........Both times rifles shipped in two days .....No problems...
How can they sell rifles over one hundred dollars cheaper than the nearest competitor...it almost sounds too good to be true?

Has anyone ordered a Tikka T3X from them?
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Does anyone have a good or bad experience using them that you wish to share? I've read some reviews.....

Just bought and received rings, scope base, and accessories from Gun Pro Deals. Everything went smooth.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
I’ve bought from them before. Their service was on par with any gun dealer.
They fail two key tests.

Just saw this in the email.

Nate Geimer
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

You two are being Karen’s.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Uhhh, in the possessive? Hmmm. Doesn't seem to make any sense.

Paul, you got any idea what NewBobby means?

I think it's code for anal receptivity.

I think it's code for anal receptivity.

Very well likely.
Posted By: CSBfan Re: Gun Pro Deals: Good or bad? - 06/19/20
Just picked up a new T3X in .223 from my FFL. Order placed Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived today. I'm happy with my experience.
I use gun.deals to search for vendors. Have used various places to order firearms and accessories, based on that search engine.

I've not been burned yet. And frankly, I am not that worried about it. If my order takes a few extra days to ship, who cares? And a fraudulent charge isn't going to bankrupt me. No offense, but there are bigger issues to consider.

Most recently, Gun Pro Deals had the best prices for what I wanted. If I had a concern, I'd simply call the vendor to confirm inventory, shipping, etc.
Originally Posted by 4th_point
I use gun.deals to search for vendors. Have used various places to order firearms and accessories, based on that search engine.

I've not been burned yet. And frankly, I am not that worried about it. If my order takes a few extra days to ship, who cares? And a fraudulent charge isn't going to bankrupt me. No offense, but there are bigger issues to consider.

Most recently, Gun Pro Deals had the best prices for what I wanted. If I had a concern, I'd simply call the vendor to confirm inventory, shipping, etc.

Would you consider such inquiries to be unworthy of our forum? It was mentioned earlier that their phone number is not posted on their website, how then to alleviate a concern? Seems we've discussed many vendors here, possibly such "issues" are of value to others besides yourself.... No offense intended or taken.
Here is the link to their Help Desk:

https://www.gunprodeals.com/helpdesk
Dear GPDs,

Are you going to phucqk my credit card and make me wait forever to save $12?

Sincerely,
'Fireguy-06

grin
Would you consider such inquiries to be unworthy of our forum? It was mentioned earlier that their phone number is not posted on their website, how then to alleviate a concern? Seems we've discussed many vendors here, possibly such "issues" are of value to others besides yourself.... No offense intended or taken.

Not unworthy.

If making an online purchase causes a lot of stress, then I would simply choose another vendor. The only reason to deviate from that, is probably due to cost. So, you either take the "chance" to save a few bucks and be stressed out, or move on to what is more comfortable.
Or maybe ask your online community members beforehand....

Added,. Glad to hear they seem ok. Got some interesting offers from them. But, I live on the eCommerce edge and order from Lanbo's too. grin
I bought my latest suppressor from Gun Pro Deals, they answered a few questions on the phone and processed the F3 quickly. They sometimes have great deals on cans and mid-range optics, I'd definitely buy from them again.
How can they sell some guns so cheap? They have GREAT prices on some rifles!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
How can they sell some guns so cheap? They have GREAT prices on some rifles!

My guess is that they rely on limited inventory, and simply function as a reseller. My order drop shipped from TN, and not from Gun Pro Deals in IN.

It seems like there are quite a few of these outfits, and the competition works out to our benefit.
I found myself considering the flame thrower again....

It would beat the hell out of shoveling the driveway.
Originally Posted by elkchsr

It would beat the hell out of shoveling the driveway.

Oh heck yah!
I decided to give them a try.....so far, so good!

I'm extremely pleased with their email confirmations communications and price.

The rifle is already shipped and expected arrival to my FFL is Wed. 24th.
Follow-up:

I just picked up my new Tikka T3X.

Gun Pro Deals turned out to be excellent to deal with!

Giving credit where it is due...Kudos to them!
Cool.

They're changing their name and website to GunZoneDeals.com
© 24hourcampfire